[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

I doubt it… we’ve been pretty mediocre since the games got tough down the stretch. Not a team built to play physical hockey. 

We were playing our best hockey down the stretch with some bad goaltending making our record mediocre 

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Nashville is just as unlikeable as they were 13 years ago. 

sweaters that are the colour of urine...and they put dead fish in them...

gross people. 

• Cheers 2

Canucks need to seperate Hughes and Hronek. They need to put Hughes with Zadorov. At least he would keep the Preds honest and would be a layer of protection for Hughes.  Play Hronek with Soucy.

1 minute ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Nashville gets away with too much

this is frustrating to watch 

One future day ai must take over because humans suck at reffing 😆 

3 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Maybe you’re not seeing how NSH is being efficient positionally and basically forcing us to play outside our regular game. Their matchups are strong too. You can’t just rag on our team without giving some props to the other team for being able to shut us down. Takes two to tango. 

I agree. Takes two to tango. Canucks aren't even trying to dance. 

I could defend the Canucks that period.

Hope Tocchet’s intermission speech peels the paint of the dressing room walls.

Not an acceptable level of push in that period whatsoever. If they don’t come out flying in the third there will be disappointment.

6 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

A Petey is the main reason, he’s supposed to be our star, 0 shots on net.

It's obvious a systems thing, there's so many players this series that has 0 shots on net, Pettersson Is apart of the problem sure, but not THE reason

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, KesLord said:

Guy is set to make 11.6M a year…

IF he plays every game in regular season and playoffs goes the max length (28 games) it means he would still make over 100k EACH GAME.

The average Canadian makes 63k a year. Those Canadians still come in an do their job. Petey is already on his summer vacation.

Most Canadians aren't the top %1 at their job if they were they'd be paid like it 

• ThereItIs 1