[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

2 minutes ago, Ribs said:

Anyone else thinking flu or something is going through the whole team?

I figured it should have started to hit NAS by now, but maybe it's not done with the Canucks yet...

A simple solution, get desperate with your play.  I wouldn't mind loading up Lotto line just for 3rd period, reunite Blueger with Joshua and Garland.  It gives us 2 first line success earlier in the season with Lindholm as a shutdown with Mik and Hoglander.   Hoglander had success with other lines but not Petey for whatever reason.   Suter to 4th line.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

You gotta get over it Deb.  

I gotta do nothing. (I can't)

My ex tried to tell me but...that didn't end well.  😄

I will never get over the sh reffing until...it gets fixed. Until then, I'm a ticking time bomb ready to go off.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

no but i did expect adjustment from the coaching staff to get more shots on the net.. not get worse and worse and worse every game. 

I hear ya, but unfortunately Canuck hockey is consistent when it’s straight line “walk it like Rick Tocchet” system and yet often struggles outside of that focus. It’s improving but again, we still require a few bigger bodies in the F lineup who can lean on the opposition and create chances. JTM and Joshua are really the only two we have out of 12 F who can routinely play that way. The rest utilize a different skill set. Leaning on NSH will work, we just don’t have the size on F to play that style this post. 

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

Can't speak for anyone else, but I get that players go through slumps and start squeezing the stick. Still, there are other things a player can do to help his team...

The lack of effort on that 2 on 1 was inexcusable...

This is like a four month slump. A little too long to be a slump. He’s gotta be injured but why play him then?

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

He’s a HUGE reason.

A huge part of Rick's system is holding on the puck, that's exactly what Pettersson is doing, if Rick could adapt his system to allow more shots he'd have more shots 

3 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

It's obvious a systems thing, there's so many players this series that has 0 shots on net, Pettersson Is apart of the problem sure, but not THE reason

To be fair, the series would look totally different if petey had his line even going at 50%. 

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Some players are playing balls out. Miller, Boeser, Myers, Zadorov, Silovs, Cole, Blueger, Garland, Joshua, Lindholm. There are some putting in a lesser effort. 

Have to agree to disagree. Even the guys who are playing well don’t look like they have gas in the tank. Everything looks off to me. Maybe Nashville is just playing better. 

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Dude said:

Would all fucking morons stop posting win da turd.Shows what dipshits you really are.Post something that shows more intelligents that you probably don't posess.

Constipated?

• Haha 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

I gotta do nothing. (I can't)

My ex tried to tell me but...that didn't end well.  😄

I will never get over the sh reffing until...it gets fixed. Until then, I'm a ticking time bomb ready to go off.

Hahahaha.  Fair enough I guess.  

3 minutes ago, Dude said:

Would all fucking morons stop posting win da turd.Shows what dipshits you really are.Post something that shows more intelligents that you probably don't posess.

Win da turd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CanucksCountry said:

A huge part of Rick's system is holding on the puck, that's exactly what Pettersson is doing, if Rick could adapt his system to allow more shots he'd have more shots 

Petey does not look dangerous out there at all. Where are all his slick moves? His wrist shot? His slap shot? His skating? He looks so slow. He just isn’t the same player as when he broke into the league. 

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1