[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

3 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Most star players have a down tick under Tochett 

I highly doubt it has anything to do with Tochett? Tochett is telling him not to shoot?, make dekes?, skate? Don’t think so and I don’t buy that.

image.jpeg

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Miller - Hughes - Boeser - 

hmmmmm

Miller has been this constantly this good since he's been here outside of the start of last season, Hughes is a Generational player he was always getting better no matter the coach, Boeser is returning to form after a very hard couple years mentally for him, don't think Tochett deserves much credit for any of those players

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Beyond rough right now. A no show. Sadly that’s what he has been since the all star game maybe not a no show since the all star game but def this series.

I mean i dont agree he's a no show.. just that it's not a good show.. I rather him be invisible at this point.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I highly doubt it has anything to do with Tochett? Tochett is telling him not to shoot?, make dekes?, skate? Don’t think so and I don’t buy that.

image.jpeg

Tochett has been saying all year to hold and carry the puck more, it's exactly what Pettersson is doing

3 minutes ago, Scottish Canuck 2.0 said:

We are among the most toxic, negative fanbases in sport. That's my summary of the playoffs so far.

In reality there’s nothing that sets us apart or makes us special. All fanbases applaud players that are doing well and criticize players that are not (as it should be imo). 

Canucks played like ass but good news. 

We are only down by 1

Just need 20 good minutes. 

We are a much better team than what we've shown so far. 

Must be the flu but still go hard for 20 and we can still win this

That'd be so demoralizing for Nashville to lose when we played 40 min of slow uninspired hockey

12 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

We were playing our best hockey down the stretch with some bad goaltending making our record mediocre 

We were struggling to go .500, our powerplay was 30th over the last 1/3 of the year and we rarely scored more than 2-3 goals during the stretch, if that’s our best hockey… we shouldn’t have made the playoffs. 

• Cheers 1

I’m usually not in favour of this but if the team was to experiment with different lines and different matchups mid game this would be the game to try out considering it’s still relatively early in the series and it’s not like they get eliminated or even go down in the series if they lose this game. 

With regards to Petey I don’t think it’s a matter of changing his line mates to get home going. He’s showing no drive and no confidence right now and who ever he plays with is not going to change that. 

I don't think there's anything wrong with the line combinations, the team needs to outwork NSH and the bounces will come our way.

Stay disciplined, stay focused, be confident and skate hard!