[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

You know things are serious.

I'm about to crack open my second cider. Please just ignore me it's about to get crazy.

make sure you stand beside the tv on the power play so you can get the pass to JT.

Just now, Guntrix said:

In reality there’s nothing that sets us apart or makes us special. All fanbases applaud players that are doing well and criticize players that are not (as it should be imo). 

I would disagree.... we have a way more active online community than most franchises across all big 4 sports.

Show me a bigger forum than CDC in its hayday!!!

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

1 goal in 16 games...

3 shots on goal in nearly 4 full games.

League worst -5...

Man, it's just brutal with him right now.  He's not even worth $3M right now.

I love the kid. I followed his every exploit in the Swedish League as he almost single-handedly won the championship for his team as a skinny hockey messiah kid. Watched every minute of his NHL career thus far, been to most training camps (COVID aside) to largely watch him (and Hughes).

But I am absolutely befuddled by what I’m seeing out there. Injury, has to be.

1 minute ago, quattrob said:

I mean i dont agree he's a no show.. just that it's not a good show.. I rather him be invisible at this point.

Well at this point if you sat him at least there wouldn’t be the giveaways and odd man breaks against.

Just now, CanucksCountry said:

Tochett has been saying all year to hold and carry the puck more, it's exactly what Pettersson is doing

Petey is not holding the puck. He's dishing it super early instead of trying to beat his guy and open up space. 

So basically he dishes it and then gets hit and eliminated from the play

Just caught up.  They're trying, they just have no gas left in the tank.  They don't look like a team getting out of this round.

Again, not for lack of desire or try, they just can't keep up

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I'm about to crack open my second cider. Please just ignore me it's about to get crazy.

Unfortunately we can't put mods on ignore

1 minute ago, CaribouCanuck said:

I’m usually not in favour of this but if the team was to experiment with different lines and different matchups mid game this would be the game to try out considering it’s still relatively early in the series and it’s not like they get eliminated or even go down in the series if they lose this game. 

With regards to Petey I don’t think it’s a matter of changing his line mates to get home going. He’s showing no drive and no confidence right now and who ever he plays with is not going to change that. 

Put Petey on the 4th line to really fuck up Nashville's matchup game plan.

Just now, CanucksJay said:

Petey is not holding the puck. He's dishing it super early instead of trying to beat his guy and open up space. 

So basically he dishes it and then gets hit and eliminated from the play

His dishes have been downright awful.  They aren’t on the tape and he always looks scared and not sure what to do.

Just now, BigTramFan said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with the line combinations, the team needs to outwork NSH and the bounces will come our way.

Stay disciplined, stay focused, be confident and skate hard!

....oh and shoot the puck!

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Might need you to be sober.  It is just a game but I am not happy with how officials managing this game.   Hang on there, Deb.  We'll come back.  No way it will continue on like this all day.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Just caught up.  They're trying, they just have no gas left in the tank.  They don't look like a team getting out of this round.

Again, not for lack of desire or try, they just can't keep up

Nah we got the juice