[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

12 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

If that’s the case, the team should just start breathing all over the Preds.

They haven’t gotten too close to them for it to affect them. Go and hug every Preds 

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

I love the kid. I followed his every exploit in the Swedish League as he almost single-handedly won the championship for his team as a skinny hockey messiah kid. Watched every minute of his NHL career thus far, been to most training camps (COVID aside) to largely watch him (and Hughes).

But I am absolutely befuddled by what I’m seeing out there. Injury, has to be.

I think it's all in his head.  He's so indecisive on the ice right now.  Passing when he should shoot.  Just that half second off with everything he's doing.

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Maybe reunite Blueger with Dak and Garly...get Lindholm up with Pete as his center.  Give the 4th line like minimal time in the third

Yes, absolutely. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

I love the kid. I followed his every exploit in the Swedish League as he almost single-handedly won the championship for his team as a skinny hockey messiah kid. Watched every minute of his NHL career thus far, been to most training camps (COVID aside) to largely watch him (and Hughes).

I'm a huge Petey fan but we should sit him if hes hurt and continues to play like this. He's a liability on the ice right now. 

Inject Podz into the lineup. Between Miller, Lindholm, Bleuger, Suter, Lafferty, We have the centre depth to cover a crap team like Nashville. 

• Upvote 1

We need to get our legs moving. Looks like we are skating through cement. Stop the damn flip out of the zone too, make a nice pass and attack with speed.

4-2 Canucks win. Calling it now. Hogs scores 2! 

18 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I doubt it… we’ve been pretty mediocre since the games got tough down the stretch. Not a team built to play physical hockey. 

The Nucks were physically dominating the Preds in the last game.

2 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

I don't think so, or they would of rested him. I think he wiffed on his off season training last summer. 

Just now, HKSR said:

I think it's all in his head.  He's so indecisive on the ice right now.  Passing when he should shoot.  Just that half second off with everything he's doing.

Very strange from a player that to me, always had an air of “athletic arrogance” to him. And I say that as a compliment.

• Like 2