[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

4 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

Mikheyev is affecting how Petey is playing and his confidence of carrying a line eroded.  Hopefully that the coach does the line juggling and it's perfect time to do it.  He doesn't usually juggle the lines until next game and it's too late.   Load up Lotto line even if we failed, one of those day, they will need it more than Suter.  

BS. Mik isn't the one that stood there watching a 2 on 1 go the other way. Mik isn't the one trying to slide passes through legs rather than wiring slapshots at the net or making the defender regret blocking. Mik isn't the one that stops skating immediately when he gets the puck on his stick. Petey is supposed to be a superstar.. he has at best been an non factor and more likely a detriment at -5. He refuses to skate, he refuses to attack the net, he refuses to shoot the puck.. he was also out of position again for the first goal. He's been my fav player since he was drafted... I believed we would get SHL playoff mvp petey even if he wasn't great down the stretch.. or at the very least competitive and point per game bubble petey. I don't want to hear a damn thing about him being injured after the season... if he was injured then he should have been out resting down the stretch. Guy is the highest paid forward on the team not named Miller. He is supposed to make his linemates better not he other way around. 

• Like 1