[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

I think that challenge would have been worth the risk, it's gonna be extremely difficult for the Canucks to get 2 goals, not to mention a 3rd for winning the game, heck even if they  take a penalty from it not counting it just might be an opportunity for the Canucks to get their heads on straight and do something positive.

Just now, flickyoursedin said:

They need to change the penalty on a failed challenge rule. You shouldn’t be afraid to challenge a play and get stuck with a penalty if the it doesn’t go your way.

To be fair the referee should be reviewing the play on a goal so obviously off a skate. Why is that being left to the bench?

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

I bet nobody in the media will have the guts to question Tocchet about the non-challenge.

Media will definitely question him. There's no doubt about that one.

At this point hit them as hard as you can. Shoot as hard as you can. Hurt them as much as they hurt us. Nice guys don’t win anything. Zad can’t be the only one. Joshua is invisible since game one.

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Boeser is the most honest dude in the world and look how angry he is;

I’m irate that they didn’t even attempt to challenge it.  This is basically game over 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

At this point hit them as hard as you can. Shoot as hard as you can. Hurt them as much as they hurt us. Nice guys don’t win anything. Zad can’t be the only one. Joshua is invisible since game one.

Exactly. Get something out of this game at least.

Just now, NZCanuck said:

To be fair the referee should be reviewing the play on a goal so obviously off a skate. Why is that being left to the bench?

Again, you can direct the puck in with the skate, just not kick 

Just now, MikeyD said:

Definitely not a 2 goal game. Had a chance with 1 goal had we had some fucking balls to challenge. I don't understand why you wouldn't risk a challenge given the way the team has played tonight. Absolute lunacy.

You never know… maybe one of our 6 shots this period will go in. Maybe one of our 50 passes to eat the last 3 mins of the game will accidentally go in…

Where's the team that was known for the aggressive forecheck all season long...it's like there's just no energy left in the tank. 

Series will likely be tied 2-2, but it's really really hard to stay calm right now and I'm only listening through the radio.