[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

I don't care....but can you possibly imagine how Preds fans feel after that!!!

Hopefully that has rocked the Preds team as well, maybe they will just mail it in for the next game and go golfing

I am blown away by the finish. Never give up, push until the very end. WOW

• Cheers 2

I read in a previous thread someone moaning about selling their game 5 tickets ... please DM me as I will look to buy them to add to the group going to SEE OUR CANUCKS WIN!!!!!!!

Depends on (1) if you are on my ignore list and (2) where in the stadium you seats are and (3) if you have an extra ticket surplus to my needs in EXCELLENT VIEWING section, then I will ponder buying the extra one and allowing you to come along ... that or give it to @-dlc- and her cowbell.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Guntrix said:

Tolopilo gets next game. 

Just imagine, Silovs eats some bad sushi before the Gae and Tolopilo goes in….and wins.

Four playoff wins in a round by four different goalies. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Shame on me for having no faith.

You and I can share the shame... I was this close to turning off the stream with 5 minutes to go.

• Like 1

What grit. They did enough to stay close and then turned on the afterburners to bring it home with a chance to close the series out. Resilience on display. With their 3rd string goalie no less. Silovs making the most of his moment. Love to see it.

Hoping Silovs continues to grow and evolve his game. Could be the answer in net if anything long term haunts Demmer.

Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 2