[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

25 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Was this some sort of playoff record?

Down 2 goals with less that 3 minutes???

to win it in overtime???

I think LA had a similar comeback against Detroit in 2001, they were down 3-0 with fewer than 10 minutes left and scored three times, including twice with fewer than three minutes left, to tie it. They subsequently won it in OT. I think it was nicknamed the Stunner at Staples?

checked the score at work.  was pretty bummed to finally check back in and see it 3-1 NSH in the third.  Then on my break i see the OT win 🥹 . GD this team man.  So stoked Boeser and Lindy were the heros.  post game podcast walk home and watching the taped game is gonna be sweet!

2 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Anyone recognize the staff member Pettersson fist bumped with?

It seems unusual that he was in no hurry to join the  team on the ice in celebration and was the last to leave the bench join in. Seemed to have an important connection with that one staff member. 

6 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

I think LA had a similar comeback against Detroit in 2001, they were down 3-0 with fewer than 10 minutes left and scored three times, including twice with fewer than three minutes left, to tie it. They subsequently won it in OT. I think it was nicknamed the Stunner at Staples?

The year we made our first trip to the Stanley Cup the Kings helped us out by knocking out the Oilers.

1982: The Los Angeles Kings score six unanswered goals — five of them in the third period — with Daryl Evans recording the winner past goalie Grant Fuhr at 2:35 of overtime to lift the hosts to an incredible 6-5 win over the Oilers in a game that's commonly known as the 'Miracle on Manchester.

Holy hell, I can’t believe they pulled that off. I am kicking myself for not having faith. Full credit to this team. They did not quit. 

Seriously, anyone still moaning about the Lindholm trade? If so, kindly GTFO

WTG TEAM!!!!😄

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Watch BB jumping up and down at the end of the bench. 

Hronek had a knee on the board ready for his next shift already.  

Boeser immediately looks down the ice towards the rookie tender too. I said it before, something about this team just feels right. They feel together. Joshua and Garly's celebrations and chemistry, hell Garly seems loved by everyone on the team, Miller to Brock last game, the team embracing Silovs after this one. Man how I have missed playoff hockey.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1