[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Remember the 94 run?  Down 3-1 in first round.  Games 5, 6, 7 were all OT wins. 

2011.  Lot of OT games too. Round 1 Game 7 was won in OT.  

Not saying ot but the fact they manage to win a playoff game with Silvos after watching both thier number 1 and 2 goalie go down. Not to mention a game Preds are desperate to win. 

Edited by 24K
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, spook007 said:

Great result... only winning matters 1-0, 10-0, 4-3....

we're cooking. 

Shout out to Brock Boeser obviously, but also to Lindholm... 2 game winners now. 

Finally a shout out to management to getting in Lindholm... they deseve massive credit for that alone. 

This W is a big feather for Boeser, coaching the whole team MGMT. There was no panic from the team. That was possibly the most calmly orchestrated comeback I have ever witnessed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Surely we start Silovs for the next game. That save he made on the 2 on 1 late in the game was so clutch.

Casey looked shaky at times, even in the last game, boggled the puck a lot whereas Silovs looked and moved just like Demko.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

I guess Canucks had the mental advantage going to OT. I can only imagine it must be demoralizing letting 2 goals in the last 3 mins to have your opponent force OT. 

YES LIKE I SAID IM NO HOCKEY EXPERT BUT SEEN SO MANY GAMES..THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE WALL DOWN IS A DIAMOND FORMATION AND IF THEY GET SUCKED THEY CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO OTHER WAY...POWER PLAY DIAMOND...THATS SMART HOCKEY.

The win was nice and all, but clearly the best thing to come out of this will be the inspiration for a bunch of sad country songs from Preds fans.

Edited by Provost
  • Haha 1