[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

1 minute ago, Guntrix said:

I'll add our 5-on-5 regular season god Nils Hoglander to that list. 

What we are seeing, is sadly reality of smaller players versus bigger players. Both Hogs and Garland are struggling against big bodies.

It doesn't show in the regular season, but it does in the playoffs. Against a smaller, faster team, Hogs and Garland can get open and be relentless with the puck.

Watch both of them will score next game to prove me wrong.

• Like 1

I honestly can't remember a game like this. Never before have we generated less and come so close to losing, only to pull it off at the 11th hour

Petey is lucky we are getting these wins and buying him time to get going. Otherwise he'd be getting skewered even more

• Like 1

I’m speechless. I don’t think I yelled so loud in excitement since Burrows’ game 7 OT winner against the Hawks in 2011. Wow, all I can say. Incredible resolve. They didn’t play even remotely well for 57 minutes, but waved a magic wand and scored twice to tie it, including an incredible effort by Brock Boeser to clinch the hatty at the side of the net.

Then Elias Lindholm, all by his lonesome, completely uncovered and Garland finds him just a little over a minute into OT. Simply stunning boys. I ragged on them hard for almost the entire game, but I have never been so glad to be wrong. Bravo boys, bravo. Now finish the job at home!

• Like 1