[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

Just now, Rindiculous said:

I’m worried about Hughes health.  On the tying goal, he barely reacted and laboured over to the others.  He looks like he’s got a lot of bruises and really needs rest

2 days off, hopefully can rest up a bit.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

I’m worried about Hughes health.  On the tying goal, he barely reacted and laboured over to the others.  He looks like he’s got a lot of bruises and really needs rest

After that dangle on the 3rd goal, you shouldn’t be worried.

Some ice and rest and then he’s good, that’s just playoff hockey.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

He plays his cards close to the chest. Honest but guarded in how he comes across. 

Even if he shares too much sometimes it's his instincts that set him apart -- when to pull a goalie, when to call for a review. When we tied it he reacted almost like it was expected. . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

QH was already avoiding contact before this game; he didn't even make it to the red line before dumping it in to avoid a hit after he got sandwiched. They need to end this next game and the hope a series goes 7 so the can nurse their wounds.