[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

Some very savvy coaching moves by Tocchet which paid off. Lindholm up with our top guys on the PP and 6 on 5 proved to be huge, he was great around the net. Zadorov in the crease was a risky play, didn't seem to work because we didn't get shots through screens, but then that Miller slap pass which ends up to Brock on the side was automatic because Zadorov had tied up a couple of defencemen. Wonder if we use that on the PP?

Other big play was putting our lines back together for OT, I didn't think it'd work but it paid off instantly.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Qwags said:

I'M SO FUCKING WIRED RN. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP?

BROCK WITH HIS BEST KESLER IMPRESSION, SILOVS IS ELITE. THE POST = MVP.

3-4 drinks would help, my friend. I am on the same boat

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

I’m worried about Hughes health.  On the tying goal, he barely reacted and laboured over to the others.  He looks like he’s got a lot of bruises and really needs rest

Yep this was a concern from Day 1 (as Burkie mentioned) It's also why the D is molded around him seemingly.

We have to be all about big Defence for the totality of his current contract.

Hronek is probably a goner for a project and picks, which I would support for multitudes of reasons.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Some very savvy coaching moves by Tocchet which paid off. Lindholm up with our top guys on the PP and 6 on 5 proved to be huge, he was great around the net. Zadorov in the crease was a risky play, didn't seem to work because we didn't get shots through screens, but then that Miller slap pass which ends up to Brock on the side was automatic because Zadorov had tied up a couple of defencemen. Wonder if we use that on the PP?

Other big play was putting our lines back together for OT, I didn't think it'd work but it paid off instantly.

Love this breakdown from DownUnder

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Western Red said:

Yep this was a concern from Day 1 (as Burkie mentioned) It's also why the D is molded around him seemingly.

We have to be all about big Defence for the totality of his current contract.

Hronek is probably a goner for a project and picks, which I would support for multitudes of reasons.

We need another monster on D who crushes - another Zad… to protect Huggy Bear to play with him…

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Hughes always tries to avoid contact. It’s not his game to absorb hits. He’s a phenom puck mover. Best D man in the league. 

Ya hoping we tie this off next game at home-

we need to rest and heal 

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1