[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

1 minute ago, SuchaNuxtalgia said:

Watched that sacred series. Was the most unbelievable, wonderful upset of them cockybastards ever! SmugSather was sucha c***!

I heard the Kings owner went home early and was in bed when he got a call that they had won. He fired the person that called him and went to sleep. Probably not 100% true but a good story.

• Cheers 1

That... was.... awesome! 

Just wow!  I fucking love playoff hockey with our team in it!!

But if we think the Preds are out of this... SLAP!! slap GIF

This could still easily go 7 games... They ain't gonna pull a 'Laffs' move and submit easily.  We gotta play to KILL! 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, grumpyone said:

I've said it before and I stand by it............ Silovs will be our backup tender next year.

question? did we just win by having a Brock-concert in the heart of country music?

He is definitely ready. He has great mental poise. And kinda reminds me of Eddie Lack lol. Just a very positive kid. 

Our whole goalie system is showing its worth.

I went to Abby a few weeks back and watched them live. Sawchenko was in net. He’s been a solid 3rd string on the farm. Never has complained about his role. And get just got abby to the 2nd round tonight! I’m actually just watching that game now.

Tolipilo has been great on the farm too. Him and Silovs have basically split the year 50-50. 

DeSmith has been an amazing backup. Very professional and appreciates his role. I know i’ve been critical of him but he has proved me wrong a few times now! 

Thats some solid help between the pipes!

Johnathen Lemieux is Sawchenkos back up on the farm. But I honestly know very little of him. He’s on an AHL contract and has played most the year in the echl and has an ok record in kalamazoo.

Great story. 

Hoping for a big win at home and both our Canucks teams go onto the 2nd round.

Abby is facing Ontario Reign

21 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

The year we made our first trip to the Stanley Cup the Kings helped us out by knocking out the Oilers.

1982: The Los Angeles Kings score six unanswered goals — five of them in the third period — with Daryl Evans recording the winner past goalie Grant Fuhr at 2:35 of overtime to lift the hosts to an incredible 6-5 win over the Oilers in a game that's commonly known as the 'Miracle on Manchester.

Watched this game live. Unbelievable. I was so pumped we didn't have to play these ass hats. Now that's a time when the refs favored certain teams. Like the golden boy Oilers. Those guys got away with murder.

• Vintage 2

47 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Watch BB jumping up and down at the end of the bench. 

Hronek had a knee on the board ready for his next shift already.  

Another thing I find interesting about this video is Pettersson's reaction.  It makes me think he is injured after all.

He looks super excited about the goal, then quickly looks around for a door to get out onto the ice to celebrate.  Most guys are just hopping over the boards easily to get on the ice.  EP seems to want to hop over, but for some reason is hesitant.  Then he just turns and gives the trainers fist bumps instead.  Signs of an injury perhaps?

Edited by Saved_by_Jesus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Saved_by_Jesus said:

Another thing I find interesting about this video is Pettersson's reaction.  It makes me think he is injured after all.

He looks super excited about the goal, then quickly looks around for a door to get out onto the ice to celebrate.  Most guys are just hopping over the boards easily to get on the ice.  EP seems to want to hop over, but for some reason is hesitant.  Then he just turns and gives the trainers fist bumps instead.  Signs of an injury perhaps?

If he’s injured we should rest him, he’s not helping us as it is. He’s been off quite some time so that’s really concerning IMHO.

8 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

He is definitely ready. He has great mental poise. And kinda reminds me of Eddie Lack lol. Just a very positive kid. 

Our whole goalie system is showing its worth.

I went to Abby a few weeks back and watched them live. Sawchenko was in net. He’s been a solid 3rd string on the farm. Never has complained about his role. And get just got abby to the 2nd round tonight! I’m actually just watching that game now.

Tolipilo has been great on the farm too. Him and Silovs have basically split the year 50-50. 

DeSmith has been an amazing backup. Very professional and appreciates his role. I know i’ve been critical of him but he has proved me wrong a few times now! 

Thats some solid help between the pipes!

Johnathen Lemieux is Sawchenkos back up on the farm. But I honestly know very little of him. He’s on an AHL contract and has played most the year in the echl and has an ok record in kalamazoo.

Great story. 

Hoping for a big win at home and both our Canucks teams go onto the 2nd round.

Abby is facing Ontario Reign

Lack sucked.

He was better as social media than hockey. I sure hope Silovs is nothing like Eddie L.

3 minutes ago, Saved_by_Jesus said:

37 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Anyone recognize the staff member Pettersson fist bumped with?

It seems unusual that he was in no hurry to join the  team on the ice in celebration and was the last to leave the bench join in. Seemed to have an important connection with that one staff member. 

I noticed that too. Something seems unusual. 

4 minutes ago, Saved_by_Jesus said:

Probably.  Been a physical series.  

QH is banged up too.  

Hope they win game 5 and get some extra rest.  Hoping oils and kings go 7. 

16 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Hope not, the yellow hurts my eyes

I guess there isn’t much yellow on Mt. Crumpet, 

their morale is down now, step on their throats and finish the kill. 

cheat,steal, kill….what it takes to win a playoff game.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

If he’s injured we should rest him, he’s not helping us as it is. He’s been off quite some time so that’s really concerning IMHO.

If he was injured he would of rested final game against the jets. Petey disappears he's done it before. He needs a sports psychologist