[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

I had to leave town and drive to a meeting. I lost the radio in the mountains at 3-1 and I thought owell there's always Tuesday..

I get to my meeting wearing my Canuck jersey.  And I thought they were frigging kidding me!

Holy smokes!! Who was the most instrumental?!

How was Silova?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • chaos 1

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

I had to leave town and drive to a meeting. I lost the radio in the mountains at 3-1 and I thought owell there's always Tuesday..

I get to my meeting wearing my Canuck jersey.  And I thought they were frigging kidding me!

How was Silova?

Brock and Silovs I would say. Entire team was MIA until the last 3 minutes of the 3rd. 

• Confused 1
  • Vintage 1

How was Silova?

It was a crazy game, we stole the game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

How was Silova?

Brock with the hatty.

Silvos made the important saves.

Petey on vacation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

Lack sucked.

He was better as social media than hockey. I sure hope Silovs is nothing like Eddie L.

Not the way I completely see it

He was a good back up and team mate, was thrust into a role way before he was ready during the while Luongo/Schnieder fiasco. Or maybe I just loved the whole taco thing with him…who knows lol. But I don’t think Lack was a terrible goalie. His personality was infectious. And I think Silovs has that quirkiness too. He’s a different cat lol. Loved the HULK at the end there. 

I do think Silovs is a better goalie however. So don’t be worried there! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

How was Silova?

Boeser,Miller. Silovs was solid more steady then desmith. I really hope silovs starts 

• Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

How was Silova?

Boeser hat trick

Lindholm in ot

Garland genius behind the net

No quit in Miller

Silovs solid 

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

How was Silova?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nucks780 said:

Heard on the 650 radio the guys talking about how if vancouver makes rd 2, the way they are playing, winning is not sustainable. I think they know they arent playing their best. Once they are look out.

Radio guys lol

Edited by The Arrogant Worms
  • Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1