[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

19 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

That Silvos interview was one of the funniest interviews I’ve seen in a while. Sounded like some guy you’d meet at a hostel while backpacking in Europe. He is an enigma. 

Not sure why a lot of people call him Silvos? Is there a story?😆

The game was on TNT here in Honolulu, Colby Armstrong and Bissonette were beside themselves when the Canucks tied the game. The post game was really short because they had to get to the Rags game. They were over the moon. Brendan Burke did the play by play, and I’d  say is pretty damn good at it. Not Shorty good, but good.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Johngould21 said:

The game was on TNT here in Honolulu, Colby Armstrong and Bissonette were beside themselves when the Canucks tied the game. The post game was really short because they had to get to the Rags game. They were over the moon. Brendan Burke did the play by play, and I’d  say is pretty damn good at it. Not Shorty good, but good.

They are Tocchet's friends when he was on TNT.   You can tell they were rooting for him to win. 

• Like 2

The amount of cope Ive been seeing from Canuck haters around the internet after this game is just gold. Still Insisting that the Canucks are a terrible team that’s no different than the previous few years that’s just gotten this far through sheer luck and nothing else lmao. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Where are all of the Lindholm haters now?

1 goal

1 assist

3 blocked shots

75% in the faceoff dot

Not sure you should be trying to make others eat crow when you've got plenty of crow left from calling Pettersson a multiple 100-pt center not even halfway through this season.

It was a great win, a great goal in OT, and he's been valuable these playoffs. Just enjoy it. 

19 minutes ago, trek604 said:

image.png.e643195425b18eacf0fe8f723f53c108.png

:hurhur:

In fairness, players don't get paid in the playoffs, so maybe he just wants to finish up work to get home early so he can watch his home town team win a Cup 😅

49 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Yeah dunno who that was. Match 22, 2001. But indeed, still very young.

Same birthday as me... well... the day.  The year is decades off hahahah

4 minutes ago, HKSR said:

In fairness, players don't get paid in the playoffs, so maybe he just wants to finish up work to get home early so he can watch his home town team win a Cup 😅

Yeah I heard he’s bringing his summer clothes on the flight home for game 5