[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

4 minutes ago, Rook said:

Go watch the kardashians if you want some shallow SWALLOW drama, most of us are here to cheer on our team, not pretend like we know all the fixes, and whine when they are down

There...fixed that for ya...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, QuinnNorris said:

I just don’t think Petterson is working at centre.  Put him on the wing.  It’s a shame it’s come to this.  He needs to step up big time.  The Canucks need him.

Was he center the whole game?

Dude needs to be on the wing

Safer there

12 minutes ago, Rook said:

Go watch the kardashians if you want some shallow drama, most of us are here to cheer on our team, not pretend like we know all the fixes, and whine when they are down

I couldn’t name a single kardashian if my life depended on it except Bruce Jenner and only because you just reminded me of him.

6 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

Truth is, you don't win the cup without winning a game or 2 like this. This effort is what separates the contenders from the pretenders. We will learn from this and be better in the next round. Bring on the Oilers...we OWN them!

Definitely one of the character building moments you simply don't get in the regular season.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I couldn’t name a single kardashian if my life depended on it except Bruce Jenner and only because you just reminded me of him.

Former Olympian?  Not a bad comparison.  You wear your moniker well

The Preds gave the Canucks their best punches and I don't think they have another gear.  The Canucks still haven't brought their best.  Maybe thIs game injects some passion into Petey's game.  Could be a turning point in the playoffs. 

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Rekker said:

It's a forum for discussion and it may not always be positive, that's sports. There may be a cheerleader forum more suited for you somewhere out there on the internet. Maybe you won't get your panties so bunched up on that site. 

Pretty sure I’m where I need to be.  It’s called CFF for a reason.  It’s not called whine every time they aren’t winning by multiple goals forum.  The chickens little garbage in here makes you all look silly.  Do you like being known as the worst fan in the league?

• ThereItIs 1

12 minutes ago, JamesB said:

7. There were a lot of things I did not like about today's game and I was focusing on them until the comeback started.  The early start time is always a problem for west coast teams and maybe that is part of it. Did not love Hronek's game. In addition to being at fault for the third Nashville goal for falling down, he had some other questionable plays. And Hogs and Mik continue to underperform. And the Canucks have to get more shots on net.

I have to say, Mik is playing a bit better than he was before the playoffs.  It would be great to see him get rewarded more and I think he needs to because they'll have to find a way to trade him in the off-season otherwise.

I thought Hogs would be built for this but I'm wondering if he's a bit banged up right now......or lost.

Hopefully they pick up a win on Tuesday.  There's some guys that need some rest and some practice time would be good.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

I have to say, Mik is playing a bit better than he was before the playoffs.  It would be great to see him get rewarded more and I think he needs to because they'll have to find a way to trade him in the off-season otherwise.

I thought Hogs would be built for this but I'm wondering if he's a bit banged up right now......or lost.

Hopefully they pick up a win on Tuesday.  There's some guys that need some rest and some practice time would be good.

Lots of flavours 

image.jpeg.c9a91b56be727ae819c178d0ffe941ad.jpeg