[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

MikeyD

1 hour ago, hockeyville88 said:

This pic is hilarious

Surprised there wasn’t 4:20 left on the clock…

Hughes looks high as a kite. 😂

Also if someone with photoshop skills could put the classic troll face on Hughes that would be awesome!

Edited by DeNiro
  • Haha 2

Spent some time watching crowd reaction to the late game antics.  Seeing the Canuck fans in NSH jump for joy and some NSH fans immediately pick up their stuff and leave the arena was F’n awesome.

Villain status accomplished ☑️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, mbnuckfan said:

Not sure this one has been fact checked. IMG_1909.thumb.png.f2aaa6ac77d37a1fd50391ccff69587f.png

As much as he's currently the captain of our round 1 hated enemy opposition, part of me has a sliver of sympathy for Josi as his ear is gonna be missing a small chunk for the rest of his life and every time it itches a little or his hand runs over the scar that will be left behind, he's gonna be reminded of that one afternoon in his home barn when he and his team fell prey to the Canucks and served up one of the greatest choke-filled collapses in Stanley Cup Playoff history.

That's gotta hurt 🤣

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1
  • Wiener 1

1 hour ago, Rocket-68 said:

COMUNITY SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT:

I will get the GDT thread up later today at around 5 or 6PM and a further announcement being the use of the CHAOS GIRAFFE emoji for all responses between now now and end of the next game. It worked last time I did this with a Canucks Win so in keeping with superstition, I will sacrifice a chicken (Ninja oven baked Kuku Paka (look it up, absolutely delicious)), avoid all ladders, and adopt any black cat that crosses my path between now and tomorrow. Oh ya, and encourage @Alflives to create a new case of empties for good luck.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

Like Alflives will need any encouragement!... 

He'll have a case of empties before puck drop. LOL 

Edited by Blitz-Pix
  • Haha 1

On the Petey situation, there have been a few times that his parents have been shown in the crowd. His father looks stoic, but his mother looks totally unhappy.

No animation from either one. Related?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rocket-68 said:

Distinct kicking motion which is where the debate starts. Thus if it goal is against TO or NYR then a slight twist of the skate blade would be enough to disallow the goal. However, if it was a goal to count against the Canucks then it would take a truly David Beckham type of striker motion to even begin the debate of whether there was a kicking motion or not.

Reminds me of my buddy when he went to England to cheer on his Gunners 🤮 They would always sing

Posh spice is a slapper

and Becks wears her underwear

😂

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HKSR said:

Honestly, it's probably the flu bug hitting more than half the team.  They need to close this out quickly and get some rest.

Hopefully that is the case with flu bugs.. but for me the Canucks never seem to be a fast team. I mean my biggest issue on the pp is they are super slow and casual all year. Right now watching them skate up the ice with the puck. It almost feels like they don’t want to burn all their energy skating up the ice and making sure they have energy left getting ready for defence. Hopefully it’s like what u said it’s just flu bugs. I feel with speed we can get more open looks on net 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

I'm still in shock! How the fuck did we pull a rabbit out of a hat!!!!????

Can't go back to Nashville. The law will be after the Canucks after that steal!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Just did a rewatch of all Canuck goals. So sweet.

I must of watched the last 3 minutes and overtime six times last night. I smiled more every time. What a night!

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Rekker said:

I must of watched the last 3 minutes and overtime six times last night. I smiled more every time. What a night!

Just unbelievable and so enjoyable.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

He said it would be DeSmith if he was ready to go. Based on general consensus though is that I'd be tempted to keep Silovs in net. If Boston can rotate then why can't we?

Playing at home, the pressure,I think you go veteran DeSmith for DeWin.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Just did a rewatch of all Canuck goals. So sweet.

Cheech (on Donnie and Dhali) or Juice?  Someone?  Pointed out that with all the shots the Preds were blocking, the Canucks coaches did a great job setting up the overall strategy of getting it to Boeser in that position.  Brock (and Lindy) both made nice shots / efforts to finish off their chances.