[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators, Rogers Arena, Apr 30 7PM PST (10PM EDT), the Let's Bury Them Today Game!

Rocket-68

Goalies! Goalies! Goalies!  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Tic Toc start in net tonight?

• Silovs
    • DeSmith
    • The Zamboni Driver - just to really add salt to the wound
    • Tolopilo

1 minute ago, viking mama said:

@Home fans: please cease the negative chanting that trolls the opposition’s goalie. It actually fired-up his teammates & this is a tactic which often backfires,…as it did again, tonight.

^IMO - THAT was this game’s TSN turning-point. 

I dont get why the idiot fans do that. Were winning 7-0 fine. 0-0 in the beginning of the game? Yeah get a life losers

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

You are going to be real disappointed when you find out he's not injured and just flat out not moving his feet

Why would I be disappointed? I been calling him out for being shit and not injured all year.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, viking mama said:

@Home fans: please cease the negative chanting that trolls the opposition’s goalie. It actually fired-up his teammates & this is a tactic which often backfires,…as it did again, tonight.

^IMO - THAT was this game’s TSN turning-point. 

100%, you don't taunt a goalie when he's playing well and hasn't let in a goal. It gets them more into the game, and makes them play better.

• Thanks 1

The people who are certain we weren't going to do anything this year are pushing hard for it, aren't they?

Truly sad.

GO CANUCKS, we'll take this yet.

• MillerTime 2

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

No team dominated games 1 or 5. Canucks dominated game 2, Preds dominated game 4. Game 3 was not dominated either way, Canucks carried 2 or 3 periods and then the Preds carried the play in the 3rd.

But please, keep trying to make it seems like the Preds have the upper hand in a series they are down 3-2, you're really good at it!

I doubt I'm the only one who thinks that. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I wouldn't bother any more.

This is someone who clearly likes to just talk smack. 

Yeah, he is probably the best we've got on the forum for subtly trolling and pissing people off.

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, German Canuck said:

Thats so fucking dumb. Its all on the canucks.

No offense zero shots on PP. Outshot in 4 of the 5 games. 

And you think the league is the problem?

Oh good a part of this fanbase is so pathetic

I was being sarcastic..... 😉

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya well we are also playing without a second line. Hoggies been bad, Mik can’t score. Petey can’t stay on his skates. 0 offense from that line is going to cost this team. I hope Tochett is blunt with Petey in what he needs to improve on in the off-season. He’s got a ton of things to work on.

What Petey needs to improve?? How about the quality of his wingers. 

Mik can’t finish, nor does he effectively crash & bang. I thought he was the black-hole of that line.

Wasted opportunities a-;plenty when Petey’s set-ups went un-utilized & under-appreciated. 

Edited by viking mama

4 minutes ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

Legitimately the only stat the Canucks are winning right now is the series. I think people have a right to be concerned. Flat out Nashville should be up 3-2 if it wasn't for Boesers heroics. The truth is the Canucks have been the second best team in this series and are very lucky to be up 3-2. Honestly this series is most likely going 7 at this point 

Stay positive my friend, it’s hockey…shit happens.

LFG Canucks.

2 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Whay Petey needs to improve?? How about the quality of his wingers. 

Mik can’t finish, nor does he effectively crash & bang. I thought he was the black-hole of that line.

Wasted opportunities a-;plenty when Petey’s set-ups went un-utilized & under-appreciated. 

If your getting 11.6 million, you can have a tree and a fire hydrant as your wingers, you better damn produce

15 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Not a chance in hell.  There's something wrong with EP.  He can't even play a single shift without falling.    That is not the EP we know.  He's broken.

I agree he is broken, but I'm not buying the injury excuse anymore. 

Think back to November, everyone saying he's injured, then Xmas and Jan he is lighting it up and all of a sudden he's not injured anymore.

Starts playing poorly  and all of a sudden he's injured again... no, he has been disappearing for stretches since his career began. He isn't injured, he is just failing to play good.

32 minutes ago, German Canuck said:

Nashville the better team in 4 of the 5 games.

Canucks got lucky wins in Nashville. 

True canucks got lucky in NSH but canucks are the better team..

I'll stick to my original prediction from before playoffs started. Canucks in 7

15 minutes ago, viking mama said:

What Petey needs to improve?? How about the quality of his wingers. 

While I agree to some degree, EP hasn't done his part at all.  He's THE guy according to the salary, so he should be leading them into battle, correct?!!

I'm in the camp that I think something is physically wrong with him although he had moments where he had a little more of an engine tonight.  Hopefully they finish this series and he finds his legs.  If he doesn't this team will struggle to move past the first round.

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, filthy animal said:

If your getting 11.6 million, you can have a tree and a fire hydrant as your wingers, you better damn produce

EP’s not getting that kind of money until next year.

Put the heat on him, when he actually is this team’s highest paid player.

48 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Our star player has 2 assists in four games. Zadorov has more goals than Petey. Why aren’t more people worried about him? This isn’t just this series. It’s been the last three months. This isn’t just a slump. He isn’t/haven’t been effective offensively at all.

And ?

I have a case full of trophies mainly because of one thing, I never, ever gave up.

Sure I got beaten, I would go home and literally cry because I hate losing that much.

However I would train my ass off and win next time. 

Adversity brings out the best in some. 

We will see if our team really has that ability to dig deep, next game.

Or if it is required, the game after.

As I stated, we are 3 - 2 up. 

I ain't giving up on this team.