[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators, Rogers Arena, Apr 30 7PM PST (10PM EDT), the Let's Bury Them Today Game!

Rocket-68

Goalies! Goalies! Goalies!  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Tic Toc start in net tonight?

• Silovs
    • DeSmith
    • The Zamboni Driver - just to really add salt to the wound
    • Tolopilo

32 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Am I the luckiest Canucks fan in Australia ?

Finally watching a Canucks playoff game live

Edit. 

It's been ten years 

Awesome!

I watched some rugby the other day, thinking of our Ozz based fans. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

It was SO HARD dropping my boss of at the skytrain so he could go to the game. 

He watches about 1 game out of every 7. I always have to fill him in on what's happening.

Just seems ass backwards....he ain't paying me enough. Clearly....I'm asking for a raise so I can go to playoff games.

Should have slew footed him grabbed the tickets and ran!

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
Just now, KILLER said:

Gonna buy a new princess since yours shit on Johnny Depp's bed. 😆 

LOL! 😉 It was just physical my man. She’s good looking, but not a girl you can introduce  her to my Mom 

Edited by The Aquaman
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It is obvious by now that Petey has some sort of injury that can’t be fixed until the off-season. No goals in this series is pretty telling. I really hope he gets one tonight. I just want him to break this slump. 

I still think it is between his head. 

He talked a big game about how he wants a winning team and is now feeling the pressure of living up to that talk. 

Just now, Goalie Interference said:

I agree with this assessment. But I suspect Nashville's pleased overall with that period: they kept it tied and got some decent chances of their own (not as many, but in a tight game it only takes one)

Yes, they are also in our building, playing for the playoff lives. 

Tocchet really only has to tell the guys, keep doing what you are doing and the odds are will win the game, and the series. 

Hughes is a machine.

He truly is the leader of this team.

And he is only probably gonna get better.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, 24K said:

I still think it is between his head. 

He talked a big game about how he wants a winning team and is now feeling the pressure of living up to that talk. 

Ya but he does look scared to get hit and maybe it’s because he’s protecting an injury. So much of his game has changed over the last few months. I don’t think it’s because he’s forgotten to play hockey. I just think he is nursing something along and he was given the choice to have surgery or play through it. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It is obvious by now that Petey has some sort of injury that can’t be fixed until the off-season. No goals in this series is pretty telling. I really hope he gets one tonight. I just want him to break this slump. 

maybe if you stop talking about him 37 times a period the hockey gods will bless us with a petey goal

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I actually thought he looked pretty good on the first.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya but he does look scared to get hit and maybe it’s because he’s protecting an injury. So much of his game has changed over the last few months. I don’t think it’s because he’s forgotten to play hockey.

An electric jolt may help