[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators, Rogers Arena, Apr 30 7PM PST (10PM EDT), the Let's Bury Them Today Game!

Rocket-68

Goalies! Goalies! Goalies!  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Tic Toc start in net tonight?

• Silovs
    • DeSmith
    • The Zamboni Driver - just to really add salt to the wound
    • Tolopilo

7 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

To me, that pretty much says Silovs is starting. DeSmith didn't dress last game. DeSmith dressing today as backup would be progress.

Apparently, allegedly.

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

4 hours ago, Goal_thecup said:

When faced with 2 opponents, in other words, when he cannot spin out of trouble, Quinn needs to get rid of the puck ASAP, so that if they sandwich him, it will be a late hit, and maybe additional disciplinary action.

Also, when faced with 2 Nashville Dickheads trying to injure* him, Quinn should shoot right at one's face; that will make them think twice the next time.

*And, the refs need to recognize this tactic for what it is, a deliberate attempt to injure: 

[And dish out the frickin' penalty you crooked bastards.]

Rule 7.1 – Attempt to Injure or Deliberate Injury

An attempt to injure or deliberate injury is any action by a player or team official who by the use of a stick, skate or other object, or by using their body, hits or attempts to hit an opposing player, team official, or game official with the intention of causing injury. For the purposes of this rule, “intent” is determined by considering the deliberate nature of the action on the part of the offending player, as well as the reasonable expectation that this action would cause injury to another person.

Orrr.. the accidental butt end to the family jewels will do in a pinch. The force of the blow is intensified by one of the Preds on his own teammate.

• Like 1

I feel like if Nashville wins this one, it will go to 7 games.

I hope we can get back to controlling the play for a cleaner win, but I'll take any win.

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I wonder why they always put line one as line two / 9️⃣😆

and L2 as L3... maybe so fans still get a heart attack that we traded Bruz and a 1st for a 3rd line C ... when in reality Lindholm has been our 2C and PK1/PP1 and Petey has been our 3C

4 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

If we end up winning today and the Oilers win tomorrow, do we play second round right away? Or wait til all the round 1 are done? 

We ain't gonna play shit for some time thanks to Pearl Jam. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

Yes all of round 1 needs to be done before any games go into round 2

Not necessarily. They have started next round while waiting for the previous round to finish game 7.

Not gonna be surprised we start game 1 round 2 should we and Edmonton win in game 5 on the same day Dallas and Vegas finish up game 7.

Edited by 24K