[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators, Rogers Arena, Apr 30 7PM PST (10PM EDT), the Let's Bury Them Today Game!

Rocket-68

Goalies! Goalies! Goalies!  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Tic Toc start in net tonight?

• Silovs
    • DeSmith
    • The Zamboni Driver - just to really add salt to the wound
    • Tolopilo

Trotz & Co. have found the best version of the Preds, they aren't going to switch their commitment to how they've been playing. 2 or even 3 guys on our best players, blocking shots like it feels good. They aren't going to deviate. 

Which I think provides us with an opportunity if we can generate a bit more quickness. 

Man I hope Petey finds his shot tonight. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Jester13 said:

He must've gotten banged up 17 games ago then, as he has one goal since. 

If he's been playing hurt and not telling anyone, then that's a big no-no. He hasn't look like himself for a while, and I don't understand why he wouldn't get rested coming down the stretch of the season. Pretty frustrating to watch him be so disengaged. Hopefully he can magically get it going tonight and make an impact. A win would give us a week off to rest, which would be so huge.

Just needs a spark on the offensive side of the puck.  Defensively his play hasn't dropped off.

If we thought the Preds were tough in games 3 & 4, I think this will be their toughest game yet, we can bet this team isn't backing down until the buzzer goes to end their season.  They're going to come out hard and heavy tonight, no question.  Will the Canucks rope a dope for a third straight game?

Edited by stawns
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I really like what Tocchet had to say here about basically how they are not as nervous because they are coming off a game where they didn’t play well and they know they have to play better and knowing that makes them more confident that they will do well compared to if they played super well and weren’t planning on making any changes to adjust. 

4 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

13 years ago today Burrows slayed the dragon.

Tonight it's time to lock up some predators.

We got this in 5! Go Canucks Go!

Any word on who's starting???

Game time call. Silovs in morning practice but we'll see

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

If we thought the Preds were tough in games 3 & 4, I think this will be their toughest game yet, we can bet this team isn't backing down until the buzzer goes to end their season.  They're going to come out hard and heavy tonight, no question.  Will the Canucks rope a dope for a third straight game?

Might come down to who scores first.

47 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Trotz & Co. have found the best version of the Preds, they aren't going to switch their commitment to how they've been playing. 2 or even 3 guys on our best players, blocking shots like it feels good. They aren't going to deviate. 

Which I think provides us with an opportunity if we can generate a bit more quickness. 

Man I hope Petey finds his shot tonight. 

Brunette really has done an amazing job with this team.

They are tough to play against for a team that thin up front.

• ThereItIs 1