[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators, Rogers Arena, Apr 30 7PM PST (10PM EDT), the Let's Bury Them Today Game!

Rocket-68

Goalies! Goalies! Goalies!  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Tic Toc start in net tonight?

• Silovs
    • DeSmith
    • The Zamboni Driver - just to really add salt to the wound
    • Tolopilo

Just now, Pure961089 said:

He's got to know the rules.  Being old school is no excuse.  Silovs was hit in the head on the play, Tocchet's got to know that's a no goal. 

Haha, ok

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya but that’s so taxing to have to go back to Nashville. Edmonton wins tomorrow and then they are reared and waiting’s that’s assuming we win in Nashville.

I'm more worried about the Canucks finishing off Nashville.  Not even thinking of round 2 right now.

Ya but that’s so taxing to have to go back to Nashville. Edmonton wins tomorrow and then they are rested and waiting’s that’s assuming we win in Nashville.

Yeah. But if they don't get the win nothing we can do about it. 

5 minutes ago, German Canuck said:

And preds will win game 7. Like i said they are the better team canucks got two lucky wins in NSH. 

Nope. We will win the series.. 

I predicted canucks in 7 before it started..

I don't see us winning 3 in a row on the road.  But we'll win game 7 if it gets to that. We're the better team 

Posted (edited)

Why does Stawns only post when we're losing? Lol.

Can we make a change to the site? I don't even want to see that he exists. Quit showing my when blocked people post.

Edited by Joshua.Guy
  • Thanks 1

Just now, stawns said:

That puck was not under silovs, in any way.  It was loose behind him and when he rolled back for it, he pushed it in.  Not like it wasn't obvious

Not the replay I watched - the puck didn't go in until the Pred slid/kicked into him.

• Vintage 1

Just now, NucksFan said:

He was everything last game

Indeed. Wish he carried that performance forward. He singlehandedly killed our powerplays tonight and can't do anything with his golden opportunities tonight.

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

Yeah, when the series is tied 2-2 it is. When the series is 3-1, it is no longer the "hinge" game. Lots of times series go to 6 games after a team is up 3-1, and it ends in game 6. You're just making shit up, or trying to act like all situations are the same, which they aren't.

Remember he said the Pacific was the Oilers to lose 🤣

Ya but that’s so taxing to have to go back to Nashville. Edmonton wins tomorrow and then they are reared and waiting’s that’s assuming we win in Nashville.

I think we are done either way now. We lose to Nashville or get demolished by the Oilers with the beating we taken from this series without the extra rest. 

• Haha 1
  • Tank 1

1 minute ago, 43isprime said:

Does Pettersson really add anything above Suter on the top line? Suter is a terrible finisher, but at least he seems to get chances.

Petey’s best game so far but he just hasn’t impacted the series at all.

Just now, stawns said:

It's almost always a hinge game.  

No it isn't. A team winning game 5 when down 3-1 doesn't all of a sudden make it that they have the better odds. It only works that way when the series is 2-2.

Not many teams come back from down 3-1, and they push the series to 6 or 7.

• Cheers 1