[PGT] Nashville at Vancouver - Game 5

10 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Suter needs to be taken off the 1st line and Blueger, Joshua, and Garly need to be reunited. It's time to ride what got us here. Throw Lindholm on the 1st line. Those two lines can carry the deadweight.

Agree. Suter is so frustrating to watch. Can't finish at all. 

Just now, hockeyville88 said:

Love Miller’s candour and accountability post game. Horvat used to piss me off so much with his cliché “we played well, just got unlucky” answers. JT owned it 

hqdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

As what was said in the Halford and Brough podcast some months back. Canucks fans seem to wat to play the victim and think everything is a conspiracy. 

At the end of the day, the result of the series will rely on the Canucks' overall performance.

Omg, the self centeredness is something else ... it's absolutely hilarious. What a sheltered little world these people have built for themselves when every little thing like a sport result is a massive conspiracy against poor little me. 😂:frantic:😅 They and the Canucks are no where near as important on the global scale as they think. 

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Believe In Blue said:

Offence was a no-show. Special teams cost us this game. 

Tocchet needs to shake up the lines next game

sloppy passing was the downfall of the PP. we createed plenty in the first...what happened after that is gonna bother me quite a bit...stupid penalties dont help either., 

Just now, 43isprime said:

Lines need to be loaded up at this point. Lotto line back together and work your way done. Suter isn't a top 6 player and it shows

Just now, 43isprime said:

You must be super frustrated with Petey’s line. No one is finishing in it. Reality is we don’t have enough top six forwards on this team. Can’t be fixed this year but it is the reality we need to face.

• Vintage 1

i liked the effort tonight, coulda gone either way tbh.
i would like to see Petey with Brock n Miller for a few more shifts to see if it can be the spark that gets him going.
im not really feeling him and Mik together.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

Lines need to be loaded up at this point. Lotto line back together and work your way done. Suter isn't a top 6 player and it shows

Neither is Mik and to some extent neither is Hogs. It’s all we have though. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

6 minutes ago, Bures Elbow said:

lolzlzua;la

Hardly 'easy to neuter' like Edmonton might be as you claimed; we swept Nashville it's a colossal struggle to score more than a single goal.

Haha, we can't even muster 2 shots right now. What a dumb claim to make at this point.

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Were you always doom and gloom?

I think those losses made him like that.  

Feel sorry for them. But we all suffer together.  Part of the fun being a Nuz fan.  The forever underdog.  

Oh look, we took another bad penalty and let the game slip away, big surprise and we actually played a lot better than last game. 

If this keeps up we'll be golfing soon..

I don't care what people say, we made a big mistake signing 40 at that kind of money for so long, I sense another LE mistake, except in some ways worse 😔 

I wish we could have signed someone a lot tougher so at least he'd go out there.and hit and  cause havok if he wasn't scoring and at least be halfway useful

I swear this team is cursed, at this rate, no cup is ever coming to Vancouver, sucks but it's true..

14 minutes ago, HKSR said:

No more excuses or sugar coating.  Petey needs to fucking show up.  Even at a 7m cap hit he's not pulling his weight at all.

I think this could have been said a couple of months ago. Just incredibly frustrating to watch.

I think he needs to be either really quick or really strong along the boards, and unfortunately he is neither right now.

Just now, Rounoush said:

Did somebody say "pushback"?

image.png.47dafbb4c4fe2904751f342e4e937fa6.png

Lol ... his dad owned the popular sporting goods store where I grew up. Used to see him all the time in there. 

No crystal balls for sale back then.

4 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Same shit every time.

2011, fans and media saying the same thing.  Up 3-1 in series and Nux lost game 5 at home.  I expected it may be like it, and now it has.  People need to chill.  We waited for years to watch them compete on this stage.  There are no easy games.  4th one is always the hardest.   

That was a team who had been through multiple playoffs together.......the core anyway.  Fridays game is an absolute must win

3 minutes ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

I frankly don't think Pettersson has added much to the top line when he has replaced Suter there.