[PGT] Nashville at Vancouver - Game 5

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

He needs to be held accountable because it’s been almost three months of crap play. It’s costing us. He scores one in this game it makes a big impact. He’s got nothing in 5. His teammates have nothing in 5. They are our second line. A lot of ice time with little production. He’s been really disappointing for three months. That’s an incredibly long time. 

I don't disagree. He had been pretty bad for the whole season. Something is going on in his life that is distracting him is my only guess. 

Edited by 24K

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

3-2 Canucks dumbass. Lol.

lolzlzua;la

Hardly 'easy to neuter' like Edmonton might be as you claimed; we swept Nashville it's a colossal struggle to score more than a single goal.

1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

I don’t think we change a thing. That was 2 really good teams laying it all on the line and someone had to win. Great Goalie Battle too. 

Wow, very logical and well thought-out. Post of the night imo

• Cheers 1

Just now, whcanuck said:

What did he say?

Everyone on the ice has to bring their best - not just the players (when describing ref calls). Talked about how it’s hard to close out too. I’ll try post a clip of it if I see it - but it was the usual Zad candid response 

6 minutes ago, 40yrfan said:

No he's not built for playoff type hockey. And I am really getting tired of the slap pass and shooting wide hoping for tips. PUCK'S ON NET BOYS.

I don't buy it either injury seems to be the go-to excuse for him.

2 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I don’t think we change a thing. That was 2 really good teams laying it all on the line and someone had to win. Great Goalie Battle too. 

Could have gone either way! Great experience! What our guys need. 

Just now, -dlc- said:

I like Zadorov's attitude.

We really need to keep him...it'd be SO stupid to let a player like that go. They're hard to come by.

Agreed. We’ve waited a long time for a player like him - on and off the ice 

Just now, -dlc- said:

I like Zadorov's attitude.

We really need to keep him...it'd be SO stupid to let a player like that go. They're hard to come by.

He's what we've needed for years! Big Z, big pushback!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ronning4center said:

Zads calling put the refs hard.  Hope he doesn't get suspended 

He specifically said “I have to be careful so I don’t get in trouble” or something to that effect - it’s the equivalent of “with all due respect” it’s in the geneva convention!

3 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

Still up in the series, zero reason to panic. Yes this was a missed opportunity. Just like it was in 2011 against Nashville. I know we all want the team to win, it’d be so great, but let’s just try to enjoy it. I’ve been bagging on EP as much  as anyone, but it’s not making me feel any better. I hope he finds his game, but if he doesn’t, oh well life goes on. I’m just so dang happy we’re back in a real playoff series for the first time in almost a decade! GCG!

Same shit every time.

2011, fans and media saying the same thing.  Up 3-1 in series and Nux lost game 5 at home.  I expected it may be like it, and now it has.  People need to chill.  We waited for years to watch them compete on this stage.  There are no easy games.  4th one is always the hardest.   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

He can get fined but I don't think he can be suspended 

I doubt they can even fine him with that comment. He have enough leeway to say it is about the coaches and calling out Tochett.