Round 2 - New York Rangers (M1) vs Carolina Hurricanes (M2)

Guess the series outcomes!  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins in How Many Games?

• New York in 4
    • New York in 5
    • New York in 6
    • New York in 7
    • Carolina in 4
    • Carolina in 5
    • Carolina in 6
    • Carolina in 7
  2. 2. BONUS: Will the Rangers score 6 or more goals in a game this series?

damn the rangers and panthers look so good this playoff it's hard to imagine the east not taking the cup.. they both have great goaltending too.. whoever remains in the west all have questionable goaltending ottinger prolly the best of the bunch aside from demko and even he is up and down

Can't say canes didn't try but a little too late. What a heartbreak seeing that 3-1 lead evaporated in the third. Wonder what happens to them off season. Even addition of Guentzel couldn't get them over the hump. 

Rangers vs Florida will be the series to watch now. 

21 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

damn the rangers and panthers look so good this playoff it's hard to imagine the east not taking the cup.. they both have great goaltending too.. whoever remains in the west all have questionable goaltending ottinger prolly the best of the bunch aside from demko and even he is up and down

I think Nux can beat either team with a healthy Demko. 

On 5/2/2024 at 9:26 AM, Coconuts said:

Rangers in six. I think Carolina can knock em off, but I get the feeling that if anyone's going to knock them out it's going to have to be Florida because I don't see Boston or Toronto managing it. 

And so it was. 

Hopefully Florida can put the Bruins down tomorrow, I reckon they're the only club left out east who could potentially knock the Rags down. 

17 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

I think Nux can beat either team with a healthy Demko. 

if they play like they did the first half of the season offensively along with the 2nd half defense i have full confidence.. but the way we have play offensively.. if we play a real goalie.. i don't think we are going anywhere

21 hours ago, Wing said:

Can't say canes didn't try but a little too late. What a heartbreak seeing that 3-1 lead evaporated in the third. Wonder what happens to them off season. Even addition of Guentzel couldn't get them over the hump. 

Rangers vs Florida will be the series to watch now. 

And Canes had a few unbelievable chances to make it 4-1. 

• Jess unpinned this topic