[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Devron said:

He was on fire to start the season, contract F’d him. Fans and everyone was pressuring him to get it done. For whatever reason it went to his head 

Well imagine Canucks lose this series, he will be the poster boy for failure. It will be tough for EP to come back to Vancouver and all the questions in September. Lol

Edited by The Aquaman

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

I really like EP, but how did he get 89 point this year?

He played really well, was NHL star in Jan. Got invited to All Stars.  Been struggling since. 89 pts on a down yr.  That's why his projected ceiling is high.  

Edited by Jaimito

1 minute ago, The Aquaman said:

Well imagine Canucks lose this series, he will be the poster boy for failure. It will be tough for EP to come back to Vancouver and all the questions in September. Lol

The summer will be good for his mental health but true dat

• Cheers 1

Just now, Jaimito said:

He played really well, was NHL star in Jan. Got invited to All Stars.  Been struggling since. 89 pts on a down yr.  That's why he's projected ceiling is high.  

I understand, I think he has to work on his skating this Summer.. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Aquaman said:

I understand, I think he has to work on his skating this Summer.. 

He can skate. I think he’s trying to slow the play down too often. It’s not working obviously. It’s all in his head imo. Should always been working on his skating, every player should 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Devron said:

He can skate. I think he’s trying to slow the play down too often. It’s not working obviously. It’s all in his head imo. Should always been working on his skating, every player should 

Seems like he isn’t strong on his skates. 😞

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I think it would be a good idea to reunite the JBG line. Lindholm can move to center Pettersson and Hoglander. If the JBG line isn't working, then you switch it up and move Joshua to Miller and Boeser's line, Garland with Lindholm and Pettersson, and move Hoglander to a line with Suter and Blueger. 

It's been this time for 3 games!! I hope Toch does this finally! Ffs. Let's go boys! 

• Vintage 1

26 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

He played really well, was NHL star in Jan. Got invited to All Stars.  Been struggling since. 89 pts on a down yr.  That's why his projected ceiling is high.  

Maybe next year he'll decline the ASG invite