[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

6 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

I mean yes they have done some things I thought were impossible during the previous regime. Big Zaddy for a song, Pearson for De Smith. side step Beauvillier, Dickinson. 

We will see how negotiations with Hronek go? Bo is leading NYI fwds in ice time and ASP looks like a stud RHD. Hopefully Pete comes through big on his contract too. 

Don't bash Beauvillier when we're playing against him. Bad vibes that

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I guess I’m alone in my assessment. 

That’s fine. 

:classic_ninja:

I don't think you should think no one love podz, I think most people do.  I'd love to see him get playoff action in van, but pdg has been too valuable on the pk to take out, imo

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, The Aquaman said:

This is why I LOVE sports. Only thing left in this world that can bring people together, rather than divide. *Liberals* cough cough. 

Kid is well spoken and full of life, and look at us, all but complains. Puts things into perspective.

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Careful. 

I’m having a genuine conversation with the Brothers/Sisters. 

If you’re here to troll or just be a dick, you’re gone. 

If you want to give me the boot for shaking my head at someone saying one thing while doing the exact opposite by throwing a jab at people who fall on the opposite side of the political spectrum (out of nowhere and for no reason), go for it. 

If commenting on the irony of that is trolling, or 'being a dick' (which is great coming from a mod btw), then I guess I'm guilty?

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

If you want to give me the boot for shaking my head at someone saying one thing while doing the exact opposite by throwing a jab at people who fall on the opposite side of the political spectrum (out of nowhere and for no reason), go for it. 

If commenting on the irony of that is trolling, or 'being a dick' (which is great coming from a mod btw), then I guess I'm guilty?

Dang relax dude, we’re ALL Canucks. Please don’t be mad @Sharpshooter.

Be mad at me, I am sorry that I touched a nerve there. But we all have right to believe and follow anything. I just want the best for my countrymen and countrywomen.

LFG Canucks. 

Are we good?!  🙏 ❤️👍🌹

Edited by The Aquaman
  • Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

1 minute ago, The Aquaman said:

Dang relax dude, we’re ALL Canucks. Don’t be mad….be slow to anger my friend. @Sharpshooter

Be mad at me, I am sorry that I touched a nerve there. But we all have the right to believe and follow anything. I just want the best for my countrymen and countrywomen.

LFG Canucks. 

Are we good?!  🙏 ❤️👍🌹

Not overly angry. just tired of the political shots all the time (not you... just in general). It's a bit exhausting watching people constantly blaming other people from other political stripes for everything that's wrong in the world. 

I do agree with your original sentiment... it's nice to see places where we can be unified around something 🙂 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

The irony is he thinks the liberals are dividing the country 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

The irony is he thinks the liberals are dividing the country 

There was a pretty smart dude who once said it's wise to remove the plank from our own eyes before pointing out the speck in someone else's. I think people on both sides of the political spectrum in the west could learn an awwwwwwwful lot from that. 

Of course... that's as long as we're not talking about Brock Boeser 😛