[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

4 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

He had a couple goals in their series, he's never going to be a player who takes over games, but he would definitely be better than Mik.

Whichever line Mik is on, the offense dries up instantly. He should be down on the 4th line.

Mik's strength has always been his speed, which sadly isn't there since the knee injury. Which you can thank a useless pre-season game vs Calgary for, and a dirty hit by a plug nobody. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Mik's strength has always been his speed, which sadly isn't there since the knee injury. Which you can thank a useless pre-season game vs Calgary for, and a dirty hit by a plug nobody. 

Oh I know, I don't think he's a bad player, but this year he is. And that's because he doesn't have the thing his game is built on. He's never had good offensive instincts, but his speed allowed him to be successful without that. Without his speed and the lack of offensive instincts, it really shows that he shouldn't be on the 2nd line, and more in a defensive role.

3 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Oh I know, I don't think he's a bad player, but this year he is. And that's because he doesn't have the thing his game is built on. He's never had good offensive instincts, but his speed allowed him to be successful without that. Without his speed and the lack of offensive instincts, it really shows that he shouldn't be on the 2nd line, and more in a defensive role.

yep. He's there because thats pretty much our only option for an experienced winger. 

3 hours ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

He's with abbotsford, seems very unlikely. 

Oups miss the info. Too bad he has so much to bring to this team instead of Suter who miss scoring chances after scoring chances. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, DexM94 said:

Oups miss the info. Too bad he has so much to bring to this team instead of Suter who miss scoring chances after scoring chances. 

And what would podz be doing ? How many goals did he have with the canucks this year? 😆 

such a weird obsession in this gdt with this bustaroo

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Ribs said:

6 games in, someone has to step up today.

Petey needs to get on the scoreboard.  There's really no more excuses.  We're close to being done for the season if things don't work out tonight. 

38 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Toffee was a non factor for the Jets.  What makes you think he'd be different with us?

If he slots in a top 6 spot here instead of Suter/Mikheyev. Even if he just buries 1/3 of the chances they are getting, the series could've been over by now.