[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

2 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

I just want Vancouver to get the puck and just fire shots at the net. They’re passing it around so much looking for a clean look. Just throw it into Saros’ feet and create chaos. I think a big reason this series is still going because the Canucks just don’t want to take the shots that are given 

Trouble is, they can't even get it through to Saros' feet without throwing it around and looking for clear shotting lanes. 

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

lol you might get a 12th rounder for him 😂

Silovs for future though I agree

Hey, Desmith acquitted himself well this year and turning that into a positive asset would be a win.

Go Silovs Go! Don't shit the bed!

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Only fuckin shot chance in 10 minutes and it's high and wide. Yup.

It's just unbelievable almost.

I've actually moved off goals to cheering for shots, any shots.

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

He's got time, but running out of it. 

Bleugar Joshua and Garland should have been implemented after game 3. Petey needs a competent linemate in Lindholm. Mik needs to be on the 4th line as he is fucking useless. 

• Like 1

Yellow towels, stupid idea , don’t stand out at all

shows the market doesn’t get the meaning “ waiving the white flag”  only interested in the fashion of it 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pickly said:

I feel like Rick has done a dogshit coaching job this series. Zero adjustments and playing not to lose. Not enough balls to mix up his lines and hoping for a few lucky breaks and strong defensive structure. Not impressed at all 

Yeah I agree in a way

Juul's would damage in here

Esp this fast paced bullshit 

PDG has a horseshoe stuck up his ass

Edited by Hairy Kneel

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Hey, Desmith acquitted himself well this year and turning that into a positive asset would be a win.

Go Silovs Go! Don't shit the bed!

Oh yeah he's been great but no one's paying anything for the negotiating rights to an old backup.