[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

Mikheyev is finally going to put one in the net on a nice feed from Pettersson. It's statistically impossible that the guy doesn't score after taking 83,000 shots (give or take) without a goal.

2 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

Mikheyev is finally going to put one in the net on a nice feed from Pettersson. It's statistically impossible that the guy doesn't score after taking 83,000 shots (give or take) without a goal.

I Look Good He-Man GIF by Masters Of The Universe

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Time to end the catfish madness. Play hard, get the win.

Peek A Boo Mascot GIF by City of Selkirk

Brock Boeser Goal GIF by Vancouver Canucks

Fish Mascot GIF by City of Selkirk

All of this freaky ass shit with the catfish reminded me of Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention, Live at the Fillmore East album song called  the Mudshark.

• Cheers 3

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

Strange that he was finishing at a decent rate last year and early this year but has been so snake bitten since.  The only explanation is dark magic.

Edited by AngryGoose
typos
  • Like 3

Got a good feeling.  

Boyz will play their best game and wrap it up. 

I'll be in on plane when it happens, but will try to follow it via on board WiFi. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

IMG_1543.jpeg

F that. Set that car Nashville like to smash on fire!

Edited by 24K
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Tocchet said Petey is making good plays in practice and making more decisive plays. We gonna get an Alien sighting in game 6? :classic_ninja:

I really like EP, but how did he get 89 point this year?

1 minute ago, The Aquaman said:

I really like EP, but how did he get 89 point this year?

He was on fire to start the season, contract F’d him. Fans and everyone was pressuring him to get it done. For whatever reason it went to his head 

• Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1