[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

Posted (edited)

Silovs making an excellent case to trade DeSmith for draft pick in June in exchange for exclusive negotiating rights .... hope this continues 

Edited by Rocket-68

Just now, Canucklehead said:

Too much sloppy play by the canucks.  Right now Nashville seems to want it more.

It’s what happens when you get up 3-1. They stop being desperate. Win or lose this series it’s a big learning curve. Finish teams when you have  the chance.

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

That’s no fun, if a real goal happens either way they’ll know immediately anyways. Woohoo, tie game now.

Last warning 

Fuck Around. Find Out. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I would say the play is definitely tilted for Nashville.  Canucks have ok zone time, but don't look dangerous.

Agreed. Nashville is skating harder and that's the difference. Our forwards need to be more committed like Nashville's is but we will see how the legs are after the 1st intermission. 

5 minutes ago, XxNaslundxX said:

I agree. I noticed miller coasting to the bench after botched forcheck. 

Yeah that pissed me off. He’s done his old pouty stuff a few times this series. He’s also one of the only players to show up this series as well tho. 

Team looks like garbage. Toch needs to switch up the lines. 

Reunite PDG with Miller and Boeser, Hoggy-Lindholm-Petey, reunite Blueger, Garland and Joshua. 

• Like 1

Just now, RichterBelmont said:

Not the start I was hoping for. Canucks don't look sharp or ready and now Nashville is cheating a forward up early and it seems to be working. We are on our heels. Someone needs to tilt the ice the other way.

if only we had a player that we paid millions that could do that.

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'd still want to see Podz. He may not score but he can be physical.

Well there are a few guys not scoring ( MIK)  so someone playing physical would be good 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

or, both teams putting good pressure on.

I just want Vancouver to get the puck and just fire shots at the net. They’re passing it around so much looking for a clean look. Just throw it into Saros’ feet and create chaos. I think a big reason this series is still going because the Canucks just don’t want to take the shots that are given 

I just don't simply understand why Tocchett refused to make some line-up change.  It  has been the same line-up since game 1.  I am kind of sick of seeing one player on each line has their play die on their sticks.