[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Last warning 

Fuck Around. Find Out. 

Wow, have a good nigh, I’ll watch the game offline.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

I love how the PWHL has the most bush league jerseys. It's as if they just went to a website and selected the generic team hockey jersey to get the best bulk discount possible for each team. 

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

Tocchet, supercoach, observe lindholm being out of position constantly with garly/josh and put blueger in. We need that line going

I feel like Rick has done a dogshit coaching job this series. Zero adjustments and playing not to lose. Not enough balls to mix up his lines and hoping for a few lucky breaks and strong defensive structure. Not impressed at all 

2 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Silovs making an excellent case to trade DeSmith for draft pick in June in exchange for exclusive negotiating rights .... hope this continues 

lol you might get a 12th rounder for him 😂

Silovs for future though I agree

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Canucks are over passing. It's OK to just rip the fuckin thing too. Direct more shots at the Nashville net minder..

we need less Swedish and more Finish. 🤟

• Haha 1

Just now, Pickly said:

I feel like Rick has done a dogshit coaching job this series. Zero adjustments and playing not to lose. Not enough balls to mix up his lines and hoping for a few lucky breaks and strong defensive structure. Not impressed at all 

He's got time, but running out of it. 

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Canucks are over passing. It's OK to just rip the fuckin thing too. Direct more shots at the Nashville net minder..

I completely agree with you. That’s the story of the series

Just now, OrcaBait said:

Starting to feel Id have a better chance at winning the LottoMax than Petterson winning a faceoff!

know your limit, play within it

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

2 shots in 15 minutes

We could set a record here, and one we don't want

They are also missing the net way too many times so far this series. High danger chances where the goalie doesn’t even have to make a save. I am not sure why we aren’t able to hit the net.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

We're missing the net alot, or blocked alot