[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

Well that was terrible hockey. Looked like a meaningless January reg season game where the home team

just returned from a long road trip and visiting team at end of long road trip and zero fucks given. Just thinking about getting to Tootsies after the game.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

I love Juuls, but I think you're vastly overrating the player he actually is

Your under rating the effectiveness of pure snot bubble hits. Momentum changing hits. Hits that make Josi do a U turn like he just did there.

Posted (edited)

It’s obvious what the issue is IF this team doesn’t make it past this round. The offense isn’t good enough. I am sure they will address it but a whole line that can’t score and is MIA is a major issue. Petey has complained about not being in the show and this is his debut. He’s got to get faster and stronger in the off-season somehow.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

They tried for last 3 minutes. Before that they were just hanging on like they're protecting the 0-0 tie. 

Nothing is coming easy, its a hard fought game, I don't think its for a lack of effort tonight.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

lowest shot total of all playoff team.. another low shot period.. i don't care if our shots on goal are high quality or not.. shots = tire out the goalie.. on avg 1 out of every 11-12 shots ends up in the net based on goalie sv%.. even if a shot is low %.. it can create a rebound or a high danger chance.. the team is competitive sure.. but the offense and the adjustment we have made offensively is almost embarassing.. i mean this is the nashville predators we are talking about.. a team that avgs 31 shots against per game.. this ain't the 1-3-1 LA king.. hopefully we win.. but unless we get more shots on goal.. we are going to need silovs to stand on his head and give up no more than 1 goal at the rate we are going.

I know the shots were close, but I feel the Preds had the much better scoring chances. Canucks need to come out fast in the 2nd and get that first goal. 

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

lowest shot total of all playoff team.. another low shot period.. i don't care if our shots on goal are high quality or not.. shots = tire out the goalie.. on avg 1 out of every 11-12 shots ends up in the net based on goalie sv%.. even if a shot is low %.. it can create a rebound or a high danger chance.. the team is competitive sure.. but the offense and the adjustment we have made offensively is almost embarassing.. i mean this is the nashville predators we are talking about.. a team that avgs 31 shots against per game.. this ain't the 1-3-1 LA king.. hopefully we win.. but unless we get more shots on goal.. we are going to need silovs to stand on his head and give up no more than 1 goal at the rate we are going.

totally agree. you miss 100% of the shots you don't take... 

1 minute ago, arsenalian said:

Well that was terrible hockey. Looked like a meaningless January reg season game where the home team

just returned from a long road trip and visiting team at end of long road trip and zero fucks given. Just thinking about getting to Tootsies after the game.

0-0 isnt a bad 1st road period.

i

• Vintage 1