[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

Just now, Taphouse Canuck said:

Penalties for pushing and shoving?

That's only allowed by the Preds on Pettersson.

4 minutes ago, HKSR said:

If that's the case I'm not convinced this is the coach that will get us far in the playoffs.  Zero adjustments game in game out... it's pretty bad.

You kidding me? RT completely turned this team around and managed to get buy in from a group of core players who wouldn’t commit to shit and managed to get 2 coaches fired.

we aren’t even supposed to be in the playoffs but here we are and playing a tough team, yet people question his tactics? Gimme a fukn break.

its not the combos that will get this team going. It’s individual efforts and players digging deeper. He’s giving that a chance. If he line juggled the same people would be bitching about that too.

Preds are simply playing a great shutdown game and have a stronger, more experienced group. Accept it.

As for whether RT is the right coach…who else in this forum has been nominated for the Jack Adams in his first real season with this club or played 1100+ games in the league? Anyone? Anyone?  Fans can have their doubts but at least pair that with some humility ffs.

• Cheers 1

At a certain point as the streetlights started popping on, one by one, someone in my little neighborhood gang would yell "Next Goal Wins!"

I suspect tonight it will be "First goal wins!"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, RichterBelmont said:

Ughhhh...I'm so tired of seeing Petey fall for no reason or super easily. He needs to improve his core strength BIG TIME. That should be his only focus next year.

Until then, training wheels on skates ... and I am a huge Petey fan ...