[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

4 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Nabil has wonderful hair

nabil is on tnt

tnt is a word for dynamite

dynamite explodes over weird angles

garland takes shots from weird angles

garland is going to score

IMG_5818.gif.bfd267b16b93da206ac67adca299293b.gif

I'n not sure if you're making fun of Nubbs (Nabil) or just making a joke..

All good, I went to HS with him, Super nice dude.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

AI won't be better lol, really? Why wouldn't it be programmed for the agenda? Fuck AI and the refs.

On Marek's show this morning, he was lamenting to likelihood that Kelly Sutherland was going to ref the Leafs game tomorrow 😄

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Barnstorm said:

Nope. If we lose we go home with another game. 

If they lose it’s over for them. 

REALLY don't want a game 7....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

I'n not sure if you're making fun of Nubbs (Nabil) or just making a joke..

All good, I went to HS with him, Super nice dude.

He has wonderful hair. I speak no ill of the man. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Yes, there's the part of the game called offence.  I don't doubt Tocchet in terms of his ability to coach a team to defend and PK, but then you look at the other side of the coin and ask yourself... what about the PP and shots/goals?  Like @Joshua.Guy said, the Canucks have turned into a grinding team.  i think he has swung the pendulum the other direction way too far.  Somewhere in the middle was probably our 1st half of the season.  Super defensive and grinding low event hockey was the 2nd half and into the playoffs.

when your offensive stars are lacking in their finish, actually when the majority of your forwards are, the best thing you can do is ensure their defensive game is as sound as possible. It sucks to watch but it is the best option against a team like this and will do us favours in future rounds (fingers crossed) when the touch isn’t there and again we have to grind out. I think as fans we have to at least find positives and be somewhat satisfied that at least we are battling through and still giving ourselves a chance. We may see a completely different approach if we get to next round, but right now this is unfortunately the best these players are mustering. 

Well, in honor of the third period I just mixed my third martini. If our team goes to over-time I may be in trouble. Cheers!

• Cheers 1