[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

Just now, Grankåda said:

Kind of looks like Canucks are actively trying not to score.

Did you notice BB6 parked in front all alone and trying to stuff it in 

• Upvote 1

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

i dont care about the penalties.. but wtf is with the ref positioning.. they block our puck in offensive zone.. they block our puck in the defensive zone when clearing all game

Tbf there's 4 of them on the ice, probably too many bodies. Its amazing they aren't more in the way. 

Just now, greenbean30 said:

Time to move Lindy up, Blueger to the 3rd and Mik to the 4th or something. Can't have a guy who just bobbles the puck everytime he's in the o-zone.

Hopefully Mikeyev is dealt in the offseason. 

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

So we just accept that ALL of our stars are struggling offensively at the same time along with the offensive output reduction across the board from pretty much all of them as well?  No fault of the coach and his playbook at all?

BB6 isn’t struggling. 
Miller is performing.

EP has struggled since the All star game. Hogz has been less impactful since the playoffs started. 

Garland, Lindholm and Joshua are playing strong defensively which is what is required from them in this type of series and keeping us in games.

youre blaming the coach for certain players playing below what they’ve previously shown they are capable of. 

EP’s issues have NOTHING to do with systems play. Same with Hogz. It’s in their heads. 

as well, maybe some guys are hurting and the coaching staff realizes that to at least get through the current situation the team has to be strong defensively.

What I’m saying is you don’t know what’s going on and making assumptions from the comfort of your couch doesn’t make you correct. What we’re seeing is likely the best strategy for current circumstance. If you feel you know better all the power to you, but reality is you don’t. Plain and simple. Question and hypothesize all you want but if EP wasn’t a ghost, and actually playing like  a main contributor of our offense that he is, you wouldn’t be complaining.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

I guess but we are under 10 to go, and I haven't liked the 4th line tonight tbh.

It's that the 2 wingers on the 4th line are the same guy. Redundant to have PDG and Laffs in the same game.

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

Did you notice BB6 parked in front all alone and trying to stuff it in 

Oh he's stuffed it in for this game alright.