[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

3 minutes ago, RWJC said:

BB6 isn’t struggling. 
Miller is performing.

EP has struggled since the All star game. Hogz has been less impactful since the playoffs started. 

Garland, Lindholm and Joshua are playing strong defensively which is what is required from them in this type of series and keeping us in games.

youre blaming the coach for certain players playing below what they’ve previously shown they are capable of. 

EP’s issues have NOTHING to do with systems play. Same with Hogz. It’s in their heads. 

as well, maybe some guys are hurting and the coaching staff realizes that to at least get through the current situation the team has to be strong defensively.

What I’m saying is you don’t know what’s going on and making assumptions from the comfort of your couch doesn’t make you correct. What we’re seeing is likely the best strategy for current circumstance. If you feel you know better all the power to you, but reality is you don’t. Plain and simple. Question and hypothesize all you want but if EP wasn’t a ghost, and actually playing like  a main contributor of our offense that he is, you wouldn’t be complaining.

Compared to earlier this season?  

Boeser has slowed down offensively.

Garland, Joshua, Blueger have also slowed down offensively.

Petey is obvious.

Even Hughes tapered off.

It's across the board.  That tells me it's systems and coaching method.  

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

I don't care who, but come on nucks, let's get a goal

I would settle for Adam Foote lacing them up and potting it!

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, KILLER said:

Fuck you aging aussie bitch! 😆 

I like her, but for this game agree!!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1