[PGT] Canucks at [Expletive deleted] - Round 1 - Game 6

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

Oh just wait for the Oilers. Can’t possibly beat them lol 

Yeah exactly bring on the next team we supposedly cannot beat. *rolls eyes*....

Goaltending and defense wins cups and our Goaltending and defense didn't get tested the way Edmonton will test

it for sure but i feel like they evolved from playing Nashville, and so I think we will be resilient and test Edmonton's defense

in ways they have never been tested.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah, that was egregious enough to be grounds for immediate termination of employment.  I didn't care if the refs have their feelings hurt by players calling them out; they need to start conducting themselves like professionals, and the league needs to force them to they won't do it voluntarily.  This is approaching WWE levels of corruption and is ruining otherwise great hockey.

Sickening no calls against one team. How is that even possible? When you were letting hits like that go against the preds the whole game. It was a penalty but you can’t tell me Nashville played a perfect game. Disgraceful to think they called a good game if that’s what they think. The league sure is biased and they don’t hide it at all. The no accountability league. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

It will be. You know it. I know it

Mcdavid will touch the puck behind his net.

HERE COMES MCDAAAAVID 

People complain about Cheech being a homer.  Singh is the worst ever.  If he does the series, it'll be the end of him when Canuck fans complain en masse

Just now, Guntrix said:

People need to keep in mind that we faced one of the hottest teams coming into the playoffs, with one of the most organized defenses to boot. 

We'll score much more against a shaky Oilers defense. We just need to make sure we score more than them (and for that to happen, Petey needs to wake up). No more giving him pats on the back for good plays. He needs to start getting on the board more. H

He should have more space to work