[PGT] Canucks at [Expletive deleted] - Round 1 - Game 6

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Series betting odds are really in fav of the Oilers -240

I'll take that bet.  Their defence is still absolutely atrocious and they haven't put Bouchard in the press box where be belongs.  Once they get some adversity, they're in trouble with a locker room cancer wearing the C.

Edited by King Heffy

Just now, Vanux said:

If Silovs goes on a heater and demko gets healthy, what do we do?

1 goalie per period , better goalie of the 2 plays the 3rd 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

If Toronto gets bounced, is there a chance we get Cuthbert instead of Singh?

I'll take even Mark Lee over Singh any day.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

If Toronto gets bounced, is there a chance we get Cuthbert instead of Singh?

One can hope although Singh is like a superfluous nipple on the oilers ass. Goes everywhere they do. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I'll take that bet.  Their defence is still absolutely atrocious and they haven't put Bouchard in the press box where be belongs.  Once they get some adversity, they're in trouble with a locker room cancer wearing the C.

And they have 2 ahl/NHL goalies lmao 

I like our odds more against them then this 1 goal shit we just beat Nash at

Let's goo!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Series betting odds are really in fav of the Oilers -240

We didnt have the same comfort level we do with the Preds that we do with the Oil. We WILL be lose and with 

foote we will also maintain our defensive integrity.

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Geez -240?  Thats it I'm selling the house and betting on that 

24 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Massive performance, good to close the series out and now get ready for a very different type of test. The Oilers are fast and dangerous up front, roll 3 solid lines and are far more dangerous than Nashville. They can defend when they need to and their goalie is playing well so far in the playoffs too. Hopefully though if we play this grinding, boring style of hockey we can shut them down as well because usually top defences prevail over top offences in the playoffs, and we're proving that we can win those defensive matchups any day.

This series win shows that the Nucks now believe in their defensive game.  They know how to win 1-0, 2-1 games.... As Tocc has preached all year.  They have arrived as a well rounded team... Just in time to face a juggernaut offensive team.  But unlike 'one trick pony' LA, the Nucks can score as well... Just have to get Petey going this round.  AND most will consider us underdogs in this series... Love it!  

So proud of this team! 

So glad coach went with Silovs... As I said before his first game in... He has the 'it' factor... Shines under pressure.  Love this kid! 

• Like 2