[PGT] Canucks at [Expletive deleted] - Round 1 - Game 6

6 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Reposting from another thread ... for some extra motivation ... as a poster in the other forum stated, "Tocchet should post this in the Canucks dressing room."

image.png.e5ec3646662aa00c7ef3161d45390799.png

Visited a couple of Oiler fan sites and the consensus is we should just give up and forfeit the series, LOL, GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

Too funny. They are acting like we have no depth. Nor did they even contemplate that we out-defenced Nashville in this series. 

Can’t wait to see them eat shit. 💩 

• Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

We beat Edmonton all 4 times in the regular season

Exactly, Canucks have done better against offensive teams with their superior D core, but against highly defensive team we've struggled. 

We are a very balanced team especially if Peteys line gets going!!

Edited by Rick_theRyper
  • Cheers 4

7 minutes ago, Karma-Kazi44 said:

Sorry I had my half naked girlfriend on my lap while writing that. I have edited. Sorry if I’m excited in more way then one. 

which half? Jk jk. All jokes aside, I high-fived my wife way too hard after Suter’s goal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guntrix said:

Lindholm's crosscheck was a textbook call imo. Don't want stupid penalties, don't make stupid plays. 

Thought the refs were pretty fair throughout the series.

It is a textbook penalty, That is never called for the canucks. 

• Cheers 3

Otherwise we get shexy with latvia and i don't think you're all ready for big game arty shexy.

Edited April 23 by OldFaithfulcap

Nobody not even i was truly ready. Our sexy shutout king silovs. 

IMG_1059.thumb.jpeg.044b6d23096c7e6408298248a0beb071.jpegIMG_5537.thumb.jpeg.28c662971a1ea548630d6d9b6bd66dba.jpegIMG_5538.thumb.jpeg.f64affd2039aaa8983ad7c0cf8f901e1.jpegIMG_5541.gif.f3b33e104a99d18b6f6ca83f664831a4.gif

• Desmenko 2

Just now, Captain Hughes said:

It is a textbook penalty, That is never called for the canucks. 

Exactly.  They turned a blind eye to a bunch of stuff the Preds got away with and decide to pick and choose and call that penalty within the last minute.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

Lindholm's crosscheck was a textbook call imo. Don't want stupid penalties, don't make stupid plays. 

Thought the refs were pretty fair throughout the series.

If it's textbook, why wasn't it called all series? 

You think the best time to start calling it is in an elimination game with 1.5 min left in the game? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Lol and the know-it-alls on this board said refs were being fair this series and that there was no agenda. 

You can hear Shorty infer in his commentary that the reffing was skewed. How many times did he mention canucks have had zero power plays? 

You peasants have orphan mentalities. Sure we'll take the crumbs off Bettman's table and say thank you. 

The players all know what us up. 

Those of us that have eyes know what was up. 

So glad our team fought through this BS and won. 

Well done team. 

Yeah they always have to be polite to keep their jobs, but I wish the players would just stand up with towels on sticks and say fuck the fine, let the shit echo through social media. Bring some attention to it. Everyone's always acknowledging it but not just coming out and being like ok this is fucked that's a BS Call! 

BB6 had 6 goals and an assist against the Coil in 4 games this season (with caveat that he had that one monster game). Let’s hope he continues the trend next round. 

13 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Reposting from another thread ... for some extra motivation ... as a poster in the other forum [sorry] thread stated, "Tocchet should post this in the Canucks dressing room."

image.png.e5ec3646662aa00c7ef3161d45390799.png

Visited a couple of Oiler fan sites and the consensus is we should just give up and forfeit the series, LOL, GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

I think oilers after dark is secretly a Canucks fan page.  Because I’ve seen way more posts about us than the Oilers this year

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

IMG_4336.thumb.jpeg.48a86ee3f5eead6f87b7f37d2c0a497b.jpegGlad it’s the Coilers skinner sucks Nucks should pump him easily look at what Sarros had to stop with a sold D system skinner in no sarros and the d it’s trash 

Mcdiver starts crying and flopping when things don’t go his way 

Easy wins Nucks in 4 if we get demko and Petterson back 

5 if we don’t. 
oilers are built for the preseason lolololol. 

Edited by Combover
  • Haha 4