[PGT] Canucks at [Expletive deleted] - Round 1 - Game 6

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Gonna be interesting to see what our big bad D can do to the Oilers offence.  

Yup and our centers vs their centers.  JT really got in McGolden boys face the first couple games they played,   Hyman even had to jump in once to fight JT and JT pummeled him.  Thats what they need to do more of.   Just get in his grill. 

Edited by Darius
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Yup and our centers vs their centers.  JT really got in McGolden boys face the first couple games they played,   Hyman even had to jump in once to fight JT and JT pummeled him.  Thats what they need to do more of.   Just get in his grill. 

Gonna be a totally different kinda series.  Should be fun! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Believe In Blue said:

Too funny. They are acting like we have no depth. Nor did they even contemplate that we out-defenced Nashville in this series. 

Can’t wait to see them eat shit. 💩 

weve been soilers demise all season and they are talking about themselves as being favourites? they are a team consisting of 2 ppl...we will beat them and expose this weakness for the entire world to see. WE are a better TEAM....we will break them. i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

Lindholm's crosscheck was a textbook call imo. Don't want stupid penalties, don't make stupid plays. 

Thought the refs were pretty fair throughout the series.

You must be trolling or looking for attention. That call  maybe textbook but not in the context of this game not with how many times the exact same plays were executed by the Nashville team and not called.. you may be factually, correct however you must be looking for some kind of attention stating that in this instance. 

• Like 4

As an oilers fan I thought the canucks playing the third string goalie was a great thing for the oilers, but after seeing silovs play so well the past couple games, I am a little worried to be honest

Be very worried!

• Desmenko 3

7 minutes ago, Darius said:

Yeah I thought JT really played well against McDavid this season. We need that all series. JT will need to be the x-factor. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Lindholm will be put on McDavid.  Petey will have more space against Edmonton, so I can see him having a good series.  Zadorov, Myers, Soucy and Cole are going to be in McDavid’s face all series.  I can see a more wide open series with Edmonton.  

To have 4 giants on D is insane. Best Canucks D core ever! Resign Z everyday of the week!! 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 3

3 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Did we just beat the best team in the last half of the season??!! Did we make so many pundits eat shit??!! I'm looking at you nick kypreos.

All those people who kept going on about how this was a Nashville super team that discovered themselves in the second half and would run over the Canucks are eating all the shit in the entire world right now.

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Mrwipeout said:

weve been soilers demise all season and they are talking about themselves as being favourites? they are a team consisting of 2 ppl...we will beat them and expose this weakness for the entire world to see. WE are a better TEAM....we will break them. i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

We must welcome Flames fans coming on to our board in peace with the appropriate response!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

I'm just happy we don't have to see the godawful yellow jerseys blocking everything anymore. At least our offence will have a little more breathing room in the next round.

The Canucks can't underestimate the Oilers defensive ability though.  They actually can do a good job of it when they sacrifice some offence.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1