[PGT] Canucks at [Expletive deleted] - Round 1 - Game 6

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Is this legit? If so, it's awesome.  Silovs gives off Tim Thomas vibes... in a good way.

Might be a language thing or he didn’t clearly hear the names? If not, then he’s friggin’ hilarious! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Reposting from another thread ... for some extra motivation ... as a poster in the other forum [sorry] thread stated, "Tocchet should post this in the Canucks dressing room."

image.png.e5ec3646662aa00c7ef3161d45390799.png

Visited a couple of Oiler fan sites and the consensus is we should just give up and forfeit the series, LOL, GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

It's sent from the asylum.... 

• Haha 1
  • chaos 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, stawns said:

For me, it's all gravy now, I wanted to see them win a round.

Same. I do however just want to beat the Oilers so we don’t have to hear about how great Mcbaby is. Even when they are losing 7-1 the attention has to be on Mcbaby and how great he is. He’s needs the rest right now to give his vocal cords a rest so he can cry to the refs. I am not sure how he has a voice to speak to the media with all the crying he does during the game. The sad part is that all his crying really does work and it impacts his team. Refs go out of their way to give him calls. Even if it’s just this round. Please just beat the pants off the oil to shut the media up.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

11 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Oilers lovers at work already.

Get ready! 

shaq-laugh.gif

You have more posts alone about the your Dr.Crossbar Positive Posters Brigade vs Canucksfanforlife82 Wet Blanket All-stars struggle 🧐😆, then there have been Oiler support posts. I haven't read one single such comment since I got up an hour ago but I've read about 4 of yours. Haha.

Whatever floats your boat but you're actually helping perpetuate this side show (spam).

------------

As for the hockey part really glad Vegas won and we should get a couple days to rest, heal, and prepare for a wild series. I know a couple Oilers fans, not aholes though, so that'll be interesting. 

14 hours ago, Grinch said:

Oilers stomped LA 

LA stomped nucks 

got our work cut out 

You forgot Nucks stomped Oil, the cycle will complete itself!

13 hours ago, Darius said:

Yup and our centers vs their centers.  JT really got in McGolden boys face the first couple games they played,   Hyman even had to jump in once to fight JT and JT pummeled him.  Thats what they need to do more of.   Just get in his grill. 

Can't wait to see them hammer McD constantly... he will lose his rag... He likes to start it up, and then wait for everyone else to help him out... Against MDG he didn't get immediate help and turtled out... 

• Like 1
  • MillerTime 1

11 hours ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

He got the puck to Boeser... without Pettersson spotting Boeser open behind the net, and making the pass, no goal.

And like I said... it is not a coincidence that an involuntary line juggle that was forced on Tocchet, was the key to scoring.

Tocchet needs to be more flexible... if lines are not working, then he should look other combinations.

And he should give Pettersson a partner he can create with.

I don't agree. Your evidence is pretty weak and circumstantial.

It's not like we have spare wingers just hanging around to play with Petey. In order to do that one of the other top lines would need to be broken up. We have 3 top 6 forwards so either Petey is getting Boeser, or Miller is.

We also won the series with our third string goalie. I'd say RT accomplished the job at hand even though it wasn't pretty.

Is he going to need to be creative against the Oilers Probably, but I've never seen such coaching consternation during a season when we keep winning games.

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, 112 said:

I wish we could celebrate advancing without using name-calling such as "Predophiles" against a team which deserves better.

That’s the only good thing about playing the Preds and you want to take it away from us…

• Confused 1