[Second Round] Vancouver Canucks (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

332 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Canucks in 7
    • Canucks in 6
    • Canucks in 5
    • Canucks in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

2 hours ago, IBatch said:

Keep the coming "Rain in Blood" anyone?   Zadarov fits the bill.   

Reign in blood is a bit of a difficult one in the am, so heres some Behemoth instead.

ZadKiaCultus.png.29e038e0008e445a0179f65a506fc8e7.png

• Like 1

I am quite excited.. this series marks the first time in my lifetime.. my Vancouver Canucks are going up against arguably the best player in the nhl.  A Gretzky esk type of player who's capable of 150 pts. I know Patrick Kane in the 2010-2011 stretch was arguably the best player in the post-season. But this is the first time I am getting to watch the tip top generational talent vs the Canucks in a playoff series that matters. That honestly has me excited for the memories of this coming series. 

The fact its another Canadian team that has this player is pretty cool. Especially with him being on a neighbouring Canadian team. I hope this Canucks team can live up to the moment and seize the series! I am super stoked for tonight. I just wanted to share my thought process on this heading into the series. I know it will be buried in the countless pages by the end of the day but man. This is going to be something special.

1 hour ago, old guy said:

I think Linden made an astute observation. As I said before, the kid looks frightened and out of place. I truly hope he fights (literally) through it!

Thats why this experience is so important for EP40.   This run will help him in the future for sure.

• Like 1

Eastern canadian media have been brought to their knees as there are two canadian teams remaining and they must follow an all western Canada series. To those easterners, remember to add two or three hours to the published start time of the game. It is 1900h/2000h Pacific, Mountain time. LOL. biggrin2.giftongue2.gifmf_laughbounce2.giflaugh.gif
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, spook007 said:

We're all the same...

But there is simply nothing we can do about it. Am I pissed off, that the one player we've regular been riding is out of the series, you bet I am, but as you say yourself, you come to the conclussion, worrying about the things we can't change, brings us nothing and nowhere 😊

I understand the frustration of every single diehard Canucks fan, that when we finally reach the play offs again, one of the most important players on the team goes down injured. 

Hopefully Silovs can hold the fort, and if there is a silver lining, we'll know if Silovs is out guy going forward. Just like we had with Demko and Schneider before him. 

Have a few beers amigo and lets send Coilers into darkness 😊🍺

Beers will be had I assure you. It's the only way I can survive these playoff games! I have a friend who never drinks and he's had to buy himself a bottle of Scotch just to make it through a game lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Strawbone said:

Beers will be had I assure you. It's the only way I can survive these playoff games! I have a friend who never drinks and he's had to buy himself a bottle of Scotch just to make it through a game lol.

I'm not a drinker but after the game Friday I hit up my son and daughter in law's and they fed me booze (and gave me a "to go" bag). I rather enjoyed it. Some sort of smoked tequila (was super smooth) and another thing and a shooter and another thing x 2. (I took a cab back to Kits).

I have the "to go" bag ready to go (for tonight).

GENERAL WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS:

Any Trolling/Inciting/Negative Comments About The Team or Members means you get a minimum TWO GAME BAN. 

I’M NOT PLAYING AROUND. HEED MY WARNING. 

ANY MODERATOR ABUSE WILL BE DEAL WITH, HARSHLY. 

• Wiener 1

40 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

GENERAL WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS:

Any Trolling/Inciting/Negative Comments About The Team or Members means you get a minimum TWO GAME BAN. 

I’M NOT PLAYING AROUND. HEED MY WARNING. 

ANY MODERATOR ABUSE WILL BE DEAL WITH, HARSHLY. 

So is this just for playoffs or are you setting a new general rule?  

Cole has just buried us! Penalty to start the game, out of position on the power play, passes to Drai for the second goal, can’t hold the line in the o-zone?!?!? Why tf is he even out there?!?! 6th f@)$in Oiler out there every time he’s on the ice!! Worthless, absolutely worthless 

4 hours ago, Strawbone said:

hahahaha Cheers amigo..🍺