[Second Round] Vancouver Canucks (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

332 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Canucks in 7
    • Canucks in 6
    • Canucks in 5
    • Canucks in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

12 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

People are seriously overrating Edmonton because they've had LA's number and managed to beat a bad Flames team before the turtle and the midget left.  They still haven't fixed their defence; Bouchard is an absolute trainwreck in his own zone and Nurse makes Myers look like a Mensa candidate.  They also still have a captain who refuses to backcheck and starts flopping as soon as the play gets rough, while throwing tantrums instead of concentrating on the game.  They still don't have a goalie who's a proven upgrade over the shooter tutor.  Bottom line is that the Oilers simply don't have what it takes for playoff success and any decent team is going to expose them as a fraud.

You are my favourite poster here, buddy. 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Why crap? The extra rest day is great for us.

I bought a ticket thinking it was Tuesday, and from Victoria so just having to reschedule flights, hotel, etc.

• Huggy Bear 3

WTF is this with Wednesday??? There was all this talk about Tuesday, so I made plans accordingly. That's gonna be a late night now.

Oh well, gives more time for Huggy's bruises to heal.

18 minutes ago, Kragar said:

WTF is this with Wednesday??? There was all this talk about Tuesday, so I made plans accordingly. That's gonna be a late night now.

Oh well, gives more time for Huggy's bruises to heal.

And peteys head to get right. The long lay off at all star break messed it up maybe a long break will correct it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Captain Hughes said:

If oilers win im moving to Afghanistan 

Well let’s say the refs were to aid the Coilers and they 🤮 beat us………… will you still be on this forum all the way from Afghanistan?😂

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Well let’s say the refs were to aid the Coilers and they 🤮 beat us………… will you still be on this forum all the way from Afghanistan?😂

There's phones in Afghanistan? Haha