[Second Round] Vancouver Canucks (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

332 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Canucks in 7
    • Canucks in 6
    • Canucks in 5
    • Canucks in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

I like that Tocchet commented about the diving and embellishment, before this series started. Just to bring it to the attention of the league and refs before McDiver does his thing. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Darius said:

Am i being delusional when I say there are about 4 or 5 other teams in the playoffs whose roster concerns me more than this one in terms of depth and balance.  I know they have the one guy that can carry a team by himself...but come on...they are a good team...but they are beatable!!

This is even more true when you look at their D pairings. No legit #1, and outside of Ekholm nobody can defend. A far cry from Norris candidate Josi & co.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

Those troping sh!t talking fkers. 🤣 Burn em all I say. Smother them with Oil and throw some Flames on there and toss them in Pacific to be eaten by Squids.

One more day ... :towel:

ha ha, yes they are chum.

But really, the media can be very lazy. "Canucks twitter" has to be the laziest line that guys like Friedman trot out. OK so there's some hyperactive weirdos on twitter, it doesn't represent the fan base. The folks that filled the stadium for the watch parities do.

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Funny, Coiler fans brag about beating us the last 2 playoffs meetings and a few sentences later...'The reg season sweep doesn't mean anything!'

That's actually a red flag for fear and hidden code for ... "It means everything!"

• ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, PeteyBOI said:

image.thumb.png.e8f5471901dbf723f250174d01fe70eb.png

Man you should check your facts before you open your homer mouths...

So Bad

There's a stat to make you wack shit you spew out seem right but doesn't make so buddy. I thought I had you on ignore for that very reason. 

Edited by Rick_theRyper