[Second Round] Vancouver Canucks (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

332 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Canucks in 7
    • Canucks in 6
    • Canucks in 5
    • Canucks in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

They way I see it all pressure is on the Oil in this series they have been labeled the favorites lets see how they handle the pressure.

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

OMG! This is absolute shit; Could they not have shared at least? In the process of whiting a tweet. The more that do, the better. Damn this pisses me off.

How has Shorty not earned this!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

OMG! This is absolute shit; Could they not have shared at least? In the process of whiting a tweet. The more that do, the better. Damn this pisses me off.

Gross, we have to listen to the Oiler homer for all the games.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Johnny said:

singh is the number 2 national broadcast guy, whereas shorty is merely a regional guy who gets pulled into national when required. 

unfortunately, this result was never really in question. 

The Oilers don’t strike me as a resilient team. They get frustrated easily and we need to turn this series into a knife fight in the mud. If we get too cute with things, we will get outgunned. However, if we play tight and physical, we can frustrate the heck out of them.

• Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

why.gif

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, tas said:

singh is the number 2 national broadcast guy, whereas shorty is merely a regional guy who gets pulled into national when required. 

unfortunately, this result was never really in question. 

You're right but it's hard to swallow when Shorty is about 10x better than Singher.

It's not even close. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Oilers can't play defense ?

So far their PK has been perfect. 

12 from 12.

And as for their offense, PP 9 from 20. And if you count the fact that Dubois and Doughty were only back on the ice for a few seconds after their penalties, it would be 11 from 20.

As for regular season, they allowed only 14 goals more than we did.

And scored 15 more goals than we did.

I do believe we can win this series however we are going to have to start scoring more. 

And play disciplined hockey.

The Oilers are not going to be easy beats.

LA can't play offense 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Hopefully the Leafs get bounced and we at least get Cuthbert.  Singh is unfit for continued employment in any capacity with his refusal to conduct himself appropriately.  Allowing this worthless sack of shit to call this series would be a disgrace to the country.

• Cheers 3

12 minutes ago, Mando27 said:

Gross, we have to listen to the Oiler homer for all the games.

Mute TV + radio feed has worked for me.  It's frustrating, but it's still better than listening to that dirtbag.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Hopefully the Leafs get bounced and we at least get Cuthbert.  Singh is unfit for continued employment in any capacity with his refusal to conduct himself appropriately.  Allowing this worthless sack of shit to call this series would be a disgrace to the country.

Man, dont sugar coat it.

Singh sucks. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

LA can't play offense 

We gripe about Petey, but look at PLD in LA, what a horrible trade. PLD's best season so far is 63 points. I feel shame for wanting the Canucks to draft him in 2016.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Man, dont sugar coat it.

Singh sucks. 

I can live with it as long as the online radio isn't ahead of the TV and I can't sync it up.  If that's the case, I guess I can live with putting the game on mute, but it won't be the same. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I can live with it as long as the online radio isn't ahead of the TV and I can't sync it up.  If that's the case, I guess I can live with putting the game on mute, but it won't be the same. 

yeah, it sucks.

trying to sync up the radio...tv...Cff... hardly works for me. 

I'll probably listen to the dork and let the rage flow through me. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

We gripe about Petey, but look at PLD in LA, what a horrible trade. PLD's best season so far is 63 points. I feel shame for wanting the Canucks to draft him in 2016.

I was in the same boat but man is he ever lazy, 63 point PLD playing both ends without the elite level salary and ego would be fine but holy crap his head is so far up his own ass. 

• Like 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

yeah, it sucks.

trying to sync up the radio...tv...Cff... hardly works for me. 

I'll probably listen to the dork and let the rage flow through me. 

I've gotten pretty decent at it.  Managed to even get the LA feed synced before puck drop because they had the anthem on the radio.  The key is to pause about a second after a faceoff, then unpause as soon as you hear the music cut out.  It's irritating, but it's still better than Singh.

• Cheers 1

49 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

On the plus side we can hear the pain in Singhs voice when we win 

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 2

if toronto loses to boston, it'll be interesting if singh's "b" team gets the all canadian matchup instead of chris cuthbert. you'd think in the absence of an eastern canadian team in the playoffs that the western canadian teams would become the primary ratings draw in canada. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tas said:

if toronto loses to boston, it'll be interesting if singh's "b" team gets the all canadian matchup instead of chris cuthbert. you'd think in the absence of an eastern canadian team in the playoffs that the western canadian teams would become the primary ratings draw in canada. 

Good point! Another reason to cheer for Toronto losing

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, tas said:

This is a good point, and it’s probably partly why they haven’t given us a start time yet on Tuesday - to see how much of the east will need to see this series.

• Cheers 1