[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I want to see Joshua act as tough with the Flames big boppers as he did with our Garden Gnome today. 

Yup... He's the only obvious physical forward that will act as a deterrent for other teams attempting to take liberties on our skilled players.  He has to be great at it or we'll need to find someone else that can.  He has all the physical tools.  Still waiting to see if he's got the IQ to know when to engage and when to take a number.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

I'm kind of hoping most of the big guns stay back in Victoria for Sunday, as I'll be going to their training camp again. Although it's fun to see the new guys too. Either way, it'll be a great day of Canucks hockey, beginning with training camp, then watching the game on Sportsnet.  And not a moment too soon, I've been starving for Canucks hockey.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Hoping to see what all the bubble players have. Not interested in seeing Petey, JT, etc. 

I'd put my money in on Woo being a part of this one. 

I was very impressed with Woo in today's camp. He looked NHL ready, for sure. I just hope it's going to be with the Canucks, as they could use his physicality. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

35 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

First GDT in the FCC !!! 🏒 🏒🏒 📢⛑️

@Ribs are we not able to have a Canucks emoji or am I maybe not seeing it?

Trounce the Lames!

Any idea when we'll see a line-up anybody?

Tomorrow after game day war up 

"War up" lol..  cuts the following day(morning) after the game? Or cuts before the game after the game day skate? 

Edited by Rick_theRyper
  • Thanks 1