[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

1 hour ago, DrJockitch said:

Is there a legit streaming service (I will pay) that doesn’t blackout Canuck’s games in Ontario. 
‘I got tired of paying for TSN and sportsnet so that I could watch the Leafs and every US team game but not Canadian teams because of the antiquated blackout system. 
Centre ice is no longer a thing. I am not going to Sportsnet Now since they just extend the blackouts to streaming and prefer not to vpn all the time. 

I’m in Ottawa and I use SNet Now Premium. None of the games were blacked out from what I can recall except the Ottawa games. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Huggy Bear said:

Agreed. It also spreads out our defensive depth, while protecting those two from waivers.

Hughes Juulsen/Woo

Cole Hronek

Soucy Meyers

Brisebois Juulsen/Woo

Think some team will pick up off waivers  if sent down --- Woo RD -23 and Rathbone LD -24  along with Juulsen RD

Rathbone days are not long other prospects have past him..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Think some team will pick up off waivers  if sent down --- Woo RD -23 and Rathbone LD -24  along with Juulsen RD

I think the only thing that may save us is that all of the other teams also sending down players so there are a lot of waiver players available from better teams than ours.  If we had one of the worst d corps from last year, maybe other teams view players that can’t crack our roster as not worth picking up.  They would have to stick on the other teams active roster too.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, wildcam said:

Well, they've got 5 days to send players down without worrying about it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Rathbone will be sent down soon..Haven't other players a head of him,  Hirose - McWard - Juulseen - Wolanin - Briseboise

I think Jules, breezer and wolanin will stay.  Depends if one of them outplays irwin

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Lewlowned said:

Fighting for jobs!

Irwin has been around for 10+ years though. I would’ve thought he had more NHL games. I still remember his days as a Shark lining up with that piece of shit Scott Hannan. Ruutu used to put in work against that guy early 2000’s lmao

• Haha 1

Just now, Odd. said:

Irwin has been around for 10+ years though. I would’ve thought he had more NHL games. I still remember his days as a Shark lining up with that piece of shit Scott Hannan. Ruutu used to put in work against that guy early 2000’s lmao

Think Irwin will be in Abby 6--7 spots --Juulsen Wolanin Hirose

• Vintage 1

Just now, wildcam said:

Think Irwin will be in Abby 6--7 spots --Juulsen Wolanin Hirose

I think he will too, but I think AH will be in Abby too.  Let him play top 4 mins and see how he does.  No point in him sitting in the press box or playing 6-7 mins a night when he does get in

• Cheers 2