[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

Just now, Pycnotic said:

It’s preseason with their nhl team be our ahl team, score should be what it is but there’s been next to no fight or pushback (other than Irwin’s fight)

Damn Kadri celebrating like he’d won game 7 of the playoffs is there a guy in the nhl with a more punchable face than him?

waving ice hockey GIF by NHL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

most teams will ice 5-6 regulars even on the road.. not a full ahl lineup that's destined to be clobbered. not sure what is there to evaluate when every line is simply out matched. if they at least ice 1 regular line i dont care 1st 2nd 3rd whatever and 1 regular d pairing i'd be happy.. canucks usually wait until the very last game to ice a regular lineup.. and every year our start is like we are still in preseason.

Podkolzin, Suter, Höglander, Åman, Joshua. That is 5 NHL regulars right there. 

2 minutes ago, Pycnotic said:

It’s preseason with their nhl team be our ahl team, score should be what it is but there’s been next to no fight or pushback (other than Irwin’s fight)

Damn Kadri celebrating like he’d won game 7 of the playoffs is there a guy in the nhl with a more punchable face than him?

waving ice hockey GIF by NHL

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pycnotic said:

Tkachuk.

Podkolzin has been around for a while now. He should know, by now, what to do and what kind of shape to be in. Now he may well have an ailment or two right now, 

I don't know but I don't want to make excuses for him just cause he's still young. In reality; This should be an NHL year for him but I'd say it's doubtful at this point.

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Podkolzin, Suter, Höglander, Åman, Joshua. That is 5 NHL regulars right there. 

Podkolzin and Aman and Joshua are not regulars. Aman was only on our team last year because we were so bad, Joshua is a 13th forward, and Podz needs more developing. Hoglander is close to a regular